"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Approximately how many seeds of trust per support rank?

Summer Scramble left me with dozens.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How exactly does the game save? As in, is the data on the SD card, or the game itself?
A friend was wondering if saving her file on her own SD card and transferring it when she is able to get her own 3DS would work...

Every time I've used it, i've been able to enter the prep screen with the next available Support level open. I'm assuming that it instantly fulfills the mandatory difference between support ranks.

Where's Dat Credits Music?

Every time I've used it, i've been able to enter the prep screen with the next available Support level open. I'm assuming that it instantly fulfills the mandatory difference between support ranks.

That's a pure and utter NOPE on that assumption. They increase it by a set amount of points, just like the event tile support bonuses do.

You can use as many of the seeds as you want. Any ones in your inventory (if you have any left) will turn grey and unusable when you have capped the next support level and have to view the conversation.

Where's Dat Credits Music?

OST/Internet. It's not in the Unit Viewer sound test, IIRC.

Edited by shadowofchaos

When trying to get a unit several skills through many classes, would it be faster (due to a lower internal level) to first go through all of the unpromoted classes, promoted classes, or alternating between them?

When trying to get a unit several skills through many classes, would it be faster (due to a lower internal level) to first go through all of the unpromoted classes, promoted classes, or alternating between them?

All unpromoted first.

All unpromoted first.

Sorry to continue from someone else's question, but what if you don't want the unpromoted classes' skills?

Sorry to continue from someone else's question, but what if you don't want the unpromoted classes' skills?

You mean like if you wanted a Lv 1 skill but not a Lv 10 skill? You're still going to have to get to a displayed level of 10 for the Second Seal to be usable at all.

I'm in the process of preparing my second playtrough, figuring out the pairings to be exact and I would like to have some advise on the remaining characters.

avaible mothers are:

Cordelia, Zelcher

potential fathers:

Kellam, Gregor, Lon'qu

I'm leaning to Cordelia/Lon'qu and Zelcher/Gregor, but im unsure if I would like Severa without red hair(yup, looks is my main concern).

Edit: I made up my mind and settled for the pairings I brought up the instant I submitted, sorry about that. ^^"

Edited by Danaos

You mean like if you wanted a Lv 1 skill but not a Lv 10 skill? You're still going to have to get to a displayed level of 10 for the Second Seal to be usable at all.

I mean to want the promoted class skills like Great Knight than a Cavalier.

If you don't care for the unpromoted classes, or growths (or have reached all the unpromoted caps) go ahead and reclass straight to promoted classes. Why go through 10 levels for no benefit otherwise?

So, I'm looking at the map for Future Past 1.... and unless those walls are going to magically fall down like in Nah's chapter, does this mean you have to have four separate keys to unlock the cells where the girls are or have a lockpick character? Because, I have precious few door keys and none of the people I need to bring with me have lock pick....

So, I'm looking at the map for Future Past 1.... and unless those walls are going to magically fall down like in Nah's chapter, does this mean you have to have four separate keys to unlock the cells where the girls are or have a lockpick character? Because, I have precious few door keys and none of the people I need to bring with me have lock pick....

I'm afraid so.

....Well, shit.

Oh well, thanks for answer.

There's always giving the Avatar Locktouch, at least. ...Which reminds me, knowing I'm in that position as well puts me in a sticky wicket.

Edited by Levant Fortner

There's always giving the Avatar Locktouch, at least. ...Which reminds me, knowing I'm in that position as well puts me in a sticky wicket.

I've decided I'll just leave one of the children, probably Nah, behind, and just take my lockpick utility spotpass Sothe to unlock everything. I figure I'll just look up what she say to herself later on the DLC thread.

Is it possible to use an SD card to transfer a save file to another 3DS system?

...with a system transfer. You can't do that with a physical copy, of course.

But in all seriousness, I don't think you can have two of the same digital copy save files on 2 different 3DSes. (Maybe if both had already purchased Awakening?)

I had a door left around turn 8 or so, and it opened on its own. The child inside had died, but that was several turns earlier, so I don't think they'd be connected... Also, there's reinforcements that carry door keys, though I'm not sure how many.

...with a system transfer. You can't do that with a physical copy, of course.

But in all seriousness, I don't think you can have two of the same digital copy save files on 2 different 3DSes. (Maybe if both had already purchased Awakening?)

Thanks.

I didn't really think it would be possible, but a friend was wondering since she doesn't have a 3DS at the moment, and wanted to know if she'd be able to take her file to her system when she gets one.

European DLC and ramblings (21th April 2013)

"Sadly, the StreetPass legacy glitch still seems to be present. For those not informed about the glitch, if you include legacy characters from DLC or SpotPass in your StreetPass Team, Awakening players who tag you will receive a randomly generated team instead of your StreetPass Team. Well, there goes my plan of having a StreetPass Team full of mage girls from various games..."

Yes. According to Vincent.

Edited by L95

I'm making Owain my son(+Speed/-Luck) in the second playtrough(hard), so eventually he will be an awesome dread fighter(dark knight until this dlc is released in europe), but I'm not sure what to get as 5th skill.

So far the plan is for him to have this skills:

-Ignis

-Galeforce

-Lifetaker

-Aggressor

I was thinking about something more defensivly like Vantage, Aegis/Pavise or utility like Pass/Movement+1 or maybe just more offense through Quick Burn, Wrath or one of the faire-skils?

Thanks in advance!