"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have mentioned Amsthrift but considering I have the the golden dlc-pack I dont think I need it...

And I was writting the dreadfighter dlc isn't up in europe but you give me the advise for Limit Breaker which is presumly even farther behind that; all in all not very helpful post. =P

I suggest staying as a Dark Knight, actually

You have basically the perfect mods for it, and mounts acess is an advantage over Dread Fighter. Axes are not as attractive considering Tomes ignores Weapon Triangle

This assumes no Limit Breaker

As a DK:

Luna/Ignis/Sol

Agressor

Galeforce

This is kind of staple. Luna is better on some maps, Ignis is consistent, Sol is for a more Tanky set ups

Now heres the hard part

If you want a Main Unit Owain, go with

Pavise

AT/Limit Breaker

AT is a convenience skill, Owain did not exactly need them since Dark Knight generally runs the rather easy to replace Cellica Gale and Forged Brave Swords. So, you can replace it with Vantage, allowing a nice defensive set ups.

An alternative skillset are like this

Astra

Ignis

Galeforce

Vantage

Agressor/LB

Proc Stacking offense combined with Vantage Abuse. Not reccomended in Counter Heavy environment

- Dark Knight is not a good class for supporter thanks to lack of Speed Buff. Grandmaster is better for this. But alas, For supporter Owain which is quite a nice alternative, you can go like this:

Galeforce

Dual Guard+

Agressor

Limit Break/Astra

Ignis

Support units is all about having good offense, so Proc Stacking Astra + Ignis is an optimal choice before LB is put in place of Astra, giving basically Agressor damage buff for an overall better damage during their time Dual Striking

I would have mentioned Amsthrift but considering I have the the golden dlc-pack I dont think I need it...

It's more for convenience than anything else, since you won't have to replace your forged or hard-to-get items very often (/at all, once LB comes out).

So, I'm looking at the map for Future Past 1.... and unless those walls are going to magically fall down like in Nah's chapter, does this mean you have to have four separate keys to unlock the cells where the girls are or have a lockpick character? Because, I have precious few door keys and none of the people I need to bring with me have lock pick....

I had a door left around turn 8 or so, and it opened on its own. The child inside had died, but that was several turns earlier, so I don't think they'd be connected... Also, there's reinforcements that carry door keys, though I'm not sure how many.

I don't know about reinforcements carrying door keys since I never got any, but the doors do automatically fall after a certain amount of turns. So if you can kill some of the enemies locked with the children, you can always wait it out... or if the children can last a bit before the automatic unlocking, yeah, you can wait too. Or what Levant said of giving Locktouch to the Avatar (or Morgan?).

And all monologues are added on the DLC script thread.

Edited by Cordelia

I know that skills like Astra, Luna, etc don't activate for dual strike partner but what about skills like Armsthrift?

That is the ONE exception of activation skills never activating for Dual Attacks.

Cam we assume that Dual Guard functions differently for weapons and skills that allow multiple strikes?

For example, if an enemy activates Astra and the support unit blocks it, he/she blocks all five hits. However, this does not seem to be the case for Brave weaponry as the support unit will sometimes block one and not the other.

So everywhere i am reading laurent, gerome and yarne cannot possibly learn galeforce. But if you have avatar with galeforce pass it down to morgan, and have morgan marry any of those you could pass it on right?

I know that skills like Astra, Luna, etc don't activate for dual strike partner but what about skills like Armsthrift?

Whelp, this just made one of my Lunatic plans a whole lot worse :(

(Was planning to leave Sully as a 20/5 Great Knight with Luna as S support pocket unit for Chrom. It's still okay, she has great stats and is passing Luna on, but blah. I'd have rather had Paladin for Defender now).

No, because childrens are the one who gets the inheritted skills, while mariage beetwen children only resulted in S support. No more, no less

I know children inherit the skills, what i want to know is if miriel/cherche/panne x galeforce morgan get their kids. Gen 1 unit x gen 2 unit.

I know children inherit the skills, what i want to know is if miriel/cherche/panne x galeforce morgan get their kids. Gen 1 unit x gen 2 unit.

You can't marry a second-gen kid or a third-gen Morgan to a first-gen character that isn't the Avatar.

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

Whelp, this just made one of my Lunatic plans a whole lot worse :(

(Was planning to leave Sully as a 20/5 Great Knight with Luna as S support pocket unit for Chrom. It's still okay, she has great stats and is passing Luna on, but blah. I'd have rather had Paladin for Defender now).

Generally proc skills are only good for support unit who has Galeforce

But then again, Lunatic

Edited by JSND

Also, is there a cap for movement ? And else, what is the highest possible movement ?

The highest possible movement should be 16.

8 from the highest possible base movement

+2 from boots(a character can use boots only once)

+2 from Rally Movement and Rally Heart

+2 from Deliverer skill

+1 From Pair up with Trickster/Great Knight/Griffon

+1 From Move +1 skill