"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they were characters from FE4 and 5.

They did appear in those games, and some of them even use Jugdrali regalia when you go against them late in this game. The Infinite Regalia DLC sheds a bit more light on them.

I thought they were characters from FE4 and 5.

Deadlords appeared in FE4/5, but those games are a continent away and 3000 years in the past. It's likely that these are just another set of 12 warriors given the same names. Edited by Othin

So, I'm trying to decide between Ignis and Aegis for my last skill for Lucina; Ignis because since her mom is +magic she has a decent magic stat or Aegis because she could use a shield against magic. She will end as a Great Lord. What's better for her in the long run?

Is there a quicker way to get exp then exponentional growth? I'm now at the point where some of my higher levelled characters only gain around 40 exp when they kill a level 30 entombed and there usually aren't a lot of those hanging around.

So, I'm trying to decide between Ignis and Aegis for my last skill for Lucina; Ignis because since her mom is +magic she has a decent magic stat or Aegis because she could use a shield against magic. She will end as a Great Lord. What's better for her in the long run?

Aegis would be my personal recommendation.

Is there a quicker way to get exp then exponentional growth? I'm now at the point where some of my higher levelled characters only gain around 40 exp when they kill a level 30 entombed and there usually aren't a lot of those hanging around.

You could try Lost Bloodlines 3.

If you have Rightful King and Aether I dont think youll need another activation skill, Aether also has higher priority then Ignis.

Edit: Too slow :)

Edited by Danaos

Well i'm Dutch so i'll have to wait for quite some time before i'm able to play that dlc.

Doh

Well, I don't really know what else you can do for now

Best bet is probably the penultimate map or Gangrel's paralogue map.

These days I grind on the latter.

It's slow, but at least you can auto-battle/skip turns since no enemies have Counter (on Normal).

Edited by VincentASM

Can any other character give the finishing blow to Grima?

Yes, it just cuts later to the final scene wher you choose between avatar or Chrom to give the real final blow

Can any other character give the finishing blow to Grima?

Well, technically you can have any character knock him to 0 HP, but no, only Avatar and Chrom get the choice to land the final blow.

So this is more of a story question...don't think it warrants a thread though.

Spoilers for Virion's ending:

Why exactly is Virion considered a traitor by the people of Roseanne? My thought is it's because Walhart had good intent behind his war...but, uh, it was still a pretty brutal war wasn't it? If anything Virion should be seen as a hero since he defended his country/continent and also against Grima. It always bugged me how it's just thrown out there in his ending like the reason is obvious. Unless it is and I'm just having a derp moment :/

So this is more of a story question...don't think it warrants a thread though.

Spoilers for Virion's ending:

Why exactly is Virion considered a traitor by the people of Roseanne? My thought is it's because Walhart had good intent behind his war...but, uh, it was still a pretty brutal war wasn't it? If anything Virion should be seen as a hero since he defended his country/continent and also against Grima. It always bugged me how it's just thrown out there in his ending like the reason is obvious. Unless it is and I'm just having a derp moment :/

Probably because he still 'ran away' at first. Even if he later went back to defend or take his land back... That's what I think anyway. Maybe it's the way he initially ran away first.

Edited by Cordelia

Probably because he still 'ran away' at first. Even if he later went back to defend or take his land back... That's what I think anyway. Maybe it's the way he initially ran away first.

Hmm, I guess that makes sense. But he only ran away to get Ylisse's support ._. Although I can see why "ordinary" villagers might focus on what they could see and not the politics behind it. Poor guy.

Hmm, I guess that makes sense. But he only ran away to get Ylisse's support ._. Although I can see why "ordinary" villagers might focus on what they could see and not the politics behind it. Poor guy.

but he DID run away... or at least he admitted it too?

Oh yeah... in regards to the gameplay... I have my own team set up for StreetPass and already had it sent out or whatever ("Sortie" according to the game) on my Normal file... the one where I did a lot of grinding and crap. Then I started on Hard and not really playing Normal (except when the new DLC maps come out and for transcribing the scripts / for the conversations), will the game still send out my Normal run team or will it send my Hard one (which I never did the "Sortie") / a random one?

It just kinda struck me now... I mean I don't know anyone around me who plays FE, but just for those little random teams I might catch on the train. My Hard file is totally not ready yet. Let me get at least 48 luck on Avatar and then grind R&R3 map.

Edited by Cordelia

Once you go into the wireless menu and chose streetpass the first time in another savefile you will be informed that the current team will be send, but I'm not sure right now if you can decline this and the old team will be send until further ado.

Once you go into the wireless menu and chose streetpass the first time in another savefile you will be informed that the current team will be send, but I'm not sure right now if you can decline this and the old team will be send until further ado.

Hmm.. I can't exactly test this out either... but streetpass was never deactivated and it never told me 'current team will be sent', so I kinda assumed the old one has been sending. If I do "Sortie" on my Normal file again and then play Hard again, will it continue sending the Normal one as long as I don't click "Sortie" on Hard?

"Sortie" being the game's option to send the team.

Hmm.. I can't exactly test this out either... but streetpass was never deactivated and it never told me 'current team will be sent', so I kinda assumed the old one has been sending. If I do "Sortie" on my Normal file again and then play Hard again, will it continue sending the Normal one as long as I don't click "Sortie" on Hard?

"Sortie" being the game's option to send the team.

Yeah, just don't sortie on your Hard file if you want to keep StreetPassing from your Normal one.

Okay, just tested it.

It says that you are using the team from another file and asks if you want to change this.

As long you decline this you can contiue to send team A while playing file B and so on.

As far as I know, I have my Normal file team being sent out even though I lay three different files; as long as you only sortie out the team on one file, it won't send out a team on another since only one team per cartridge can be sent out at a time...