"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Do the +2 skills ignore stat caps? Doing a first tier playthrough with no access to limit breaker, thinking all stats +2 as the best alternative.

yup it does, you can even use tonics and break the stat caps (which is hilarious)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever the parents' last learnable skills are when you enter the child's recruitment chapter are the ones that are passed down. So when you're ready to enter Donnel's kid's chapter, Reorder all his skills besides Aptitude so that Aptitude is on the bottom, and you should be golden!

This isn't important but in the barracks, does your Avatar's spouse show up on the bottom screen more often than other characters?

Yes.

This isn't important but in the barracks, does your Avatar's spouse show up on the bottom screen more often than other characters?

Mine does, moreso at night than any other time...

Do weapon skills stack with skill skills, like Swordbreaker+Superior Sword give +100 hit/avoid against swords, and Despoil+Leif's Blade pretty much guarantee a Bullion?

I tested Despoil and Leif's Blade on Gregor and the first battle I sent him into yielded nothing. I think the games just gives you two chances to get a Bullion but will not give you two Bullions.

No, but Horace have Rally Resistance, if you're interrested.

Nah, I need Heart and Strength. I'll just buy Palla's DLC.

You win this time, IS! *shakes fist*

Edited by BlueFire

Approximately how many reclassing/Second Seals are to be used for units to reach the maximum experience gain (8 excluding Veteran/Paragon) on Hard mode? I...unfortunately still do not really understand the whole calculations on internal levels and everything, if that's included in figuring out when someone reaches the maximum experience gain. So if Master Seals should be included, then by all means, include that in the answer.

Also, this max 8 experience gain per kill... is it to be applicable anywhere for that unit? Like, when that unit reaches the max, they'll always gain 8 exp per kill even in EXPonential Growth, SB3, etc.?

I apologize if my question is confusing.

Edited by Teddy Bear

Approximately how many reclassing/Second Seals are to be used for units to reach the maximum experience gain (8 excluding Veteran/Paragon) on Hard mode? I...unfortunately still do not really understand the whole calculations on internal levels and everything, if that's included in figuring out when someone reaches the maximum experience gain. So if Master Seals should be included, then by all means, include that in the answer.

Also, this max 8 experience gain per kill... is it to be applicable anywhere for that unit? Like, when that unit reaches the max, they'll always gain 8 exp per kill even in EXPonential Growth, SB3, etc.?

I apologize if my question is confusing.

It depends on when you use the Second Seals. On Hard Mode, the internal level cap is 30, which means that the least amount of seals it can take you is 2 (one at 20/20 to increase the internal level by 19, then use another one when the character is at least level 3 promoted for the remaining 11 levels). Once you cap the internal level, then when you reach gaining only 8 EXP per kill will depend on what displayed level the character is and what enemies you're fighting.

Since you mentioned a maxed out unit, then their overall level will be that of 70. It's quite possible that the Level 30 Entombed may still give you more than 8 EXP, but other than that, any who is level 20 promoted will most likely only give you 8.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

It depends on when you use the Second Seals. On Hard Mode, the internal level cap is 30, which means that the least amount of seals it can take you is 2 (one at 20/20 to increase the internal level by 19, then use another one when the character is at least level 3 promoted for the remaining 11 levels). Once you cap the internal level, then when you reach gaining only 8 EXP per kill will depend on what displayed level the character is and what enemies you're fighting.

Since you mentioned a maxed out unit, then their overall level will be that of 70. It's quite possible that the Level 30 Entombed may still give you more than 8 EXP, but other than that, any who is level 20 promoted will most likely only give you 8.

Mmm, well say I use the Second Seals around 15-16 and most Master Seals at 10?

Also, I guess for enemies, I'll put it at Exponential/SB3/R&R3 maps in particular.

I'm doing a hard/classic playthrough where everyone stays in their original class to match their portrait (will briefly promote to pick up skills before demoting back.) Assuming prepremotes will be a lot more useful, namely Frederick? Never bothered with him for long before but in a playthrough like this he might finally be worthwhile. What would be the best path for him if I was to use him, ending in Great Knight. Thanks.

If you have enough XP, I would do something like:

GK 15 -> Paladin 15 (Aegis to cover Res in general, and flying weakness to come) -> Griffon 15 -> GK 1

otherwise

GK 15 -> General 15 (Pavise to cover dual weakness) -> GK 1

Mmm, well say I use the Second Seals around 15-16 and most Master Seals at 10?

Also, I guess for enemies, I'll put it at Exponential/SB3/R&R3 maps in particular.

Well, if you mean 15-16 unpromoted, then that increases the internal level by 7 each. Using a Master Seal won't increase the internal level. At this point if you're using seals again at levels 15-16 when promoted, then the increase will be of 17 per seal. So let's say, for Gen 1 chars, you would need 2 seals to cycle through all of their class options, making the internal level 14, assuming you don't use a third to get back to the original class. Then once you promote them, they'd need to be at least level 13 to get those remaining internal 16 levels, so you'd only need one more second seal at least.

As I said before, once you cap the internal level and reach level 20 promoted, even 20/20 enemies may give you just 8 EXP, with the only ones that could give you more being the Level 30 Entombed of EXPonential.

Edited by Acacia Sgt