"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Wow, spotpass characters really are that cheap to recruit in the NA version? They're ridiculously expensive in the EU version. Florina's a solid 5000 G, and most of the Lv20 promoted spotpass characters are closer to like 50k. Recruiting them without a fight is pretty unreasonable in the EU version...

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Avatar Logbook hiring prices are double the normal prices, if that's what you're referring to.

Oh, that explains a lot.

So if you summon a team directly onto the map, recruiting its leader will be cheaper?

Let's say Lon'qu can ORKO a Barbarian, but Ricken can't. Will Lon'qu get more experience if he solos it, or will I get more total experience (between the 2 characters) if I have Ricken hurt the enemy before Lon'qu finishes him off?

Basically, does the amount of remaining HP affect experience gains?

Let's say Lon'qu can ORKO a Barbarian, but Ricken can't. Will Lon'qu get more experience if he solos it, or will I get more total experience (between the 2 characters) if I have Ricken hurt the enemy before Lon'qu finishes him off?

Basically, does the amount of remaining HP affect experience gains?

No. You'd get more total experience if Ricken weakened the barbarian before Lon'qu killed it.

Thanks, Levant.

Unsure if Veteran still works in the back of a pair up, but I see no reason why it shouldn't.

Not sure if Wrath and Gamble still give crit bonuses on the back.

I've always wondered if Veteran or Paragon work in the back.

Edited by BlueFire

I'm almost positive Veteran only works as the lead unit.

I just tested this replicating the same scenario 4 times; 2 dual strikes with and 2 without Veteran. My avatar earned 9 experience every time, so you're correct.

The sword model. Like when you click on their faces and you see a close of there model. The sword is glitching up and down.

...That's not... normal.

Never happened to me in either of my region copies.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I sort of recently noticed in the barracks... if FeMU is Lucina's mother and you get her in the barracks, she'll say "Hello, Mother." and then the usual text... does that happen with MaMU's other children (as in, not Morgan) if you get them in the barracks? I'm referring to the lower screen, if that's not obvious.

Edited by Shirley

I meant if you battle a team, do all of its weapons have full uses, too?

Yeah, they do.

My Cynthia always runs around with a 6 use Gradivus, but it's at max uses when she appears via StreetPass.

I sort of recently noticed in the barracks... if FeMU is Lucina's mother and you get her in the barracks, she'll say "Hello, Mother." and then the usual text... does that happen with MaMU's other children (as in, not Morgan) if you get them in the barracks? I'm referring to the lower screen, if that's not obvious.

Actually depending on the kid the text they give with you as their father is unique , actually some Lucina's Mother Barracks Greetings are different then the normal greetings for example

Lucina (Midday) Normal: Hello, Robin. I'm just on my way out

Lucina (Midday) Child: Hello, Mother. Here to rest? I'm just on my way out