"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

In other words, you don't need to sack a unit to re-obtain said item?

This makes me a lot more willing to buy the DLC.

Sac a unit? You mean the character that joins from the DLC? If you complete a DLC that would give you a character you already have, you just have to pick one version of them to keep. No conflict necessary.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll probably be in the DLC section. DLC episodes and DLC are the same thing: DLC.

I may be misinterpeting you, though.

I compltly screwed that post up sorry i meant to say Dlc charter artwork not cutscene is that going to be puton the same section as the dlc episodes(the bonds artwork)or no

I'm just wondering about the Hidden Falchion and the Divine Falchion. Now I get that they're both effective against Dragon units, which of course, Manaketes and the Dracoknight class family. But what I'm confused about is that they're also effective against "Evil Dragons", does that mean that it's effective against everything with the Evil Dragon Scale skill, or does "Evil Dragon" just specifically refer to that gigantic dragon that looks like it would snuggly fit right in a horror story written by H.P. Lovecraft?

Speaking of anti-dragon weapon weaknesses, am I right to image Griffon Knights are exempt from being weak to ? Seeing as they're included in the Dracoknight class family, I just thought I'd ask.

"Effective vs. Evil Dragons" just means that lovely monstrosity. Evil Dragon Scale is just a skill. Also, Evil Dragons will have that red dragon icon on their status screen.

Griffon Knights count as Flying + Beast. They will not be weak against any of the Falchions.

"Effective vs. Evil Dragons" just means that lovely monstrosity. Evil Dragon Scale is just a skill. Also, Evil Dragons will have that red dragon icon on their status screen.

Griffon Knights count as Flying + Beast. They will not be weak against any of the Falchions.

That's good to know. Thanks.

Oh. I forgot to mention that there are exceptions, but it's ultimately a moot point. Tiki, Nono, Nn and Manakete!Mark will still carry their Dragon designation when they're Griffon Knights, so they will be weak against the Falchion. Only really applies to facing them in a StreetPass team though. Same deal with Velvet and possibly Chambray when they're Dracoknights/Dragon Masters (retain Beast, add Dragon).

Oh. I forgot to mention that there are exceptions, but it's ultimately a moot point. Tiki, Nono, Nn and Manakete!Mark will still carry their Dragon designation when they're Griffon Knights, so they will be weak against the Falchion. Only really applies to facing them in a StreetPass team though. Same deal with Velvet and possibly Chambray when they're Dracoknights/Dragon Masters (retain Beast, add Dragon).

Yeah. I already knew about that bit from reading one of Othin's comments. Which is kinda why I didn't mention anything about anyone with the Manakete and Taguel classes. (^_^') Edited by Little Al

Do the DLC/SpotPass characters have death quotes, or do they just die silently like the FE11/12 generic replacement units/every generic unit?

About how long is the story, in terms of play time, for someone visiting all the sidequests?

How hard are the sidequests from the get-go? That is to say, will they be particularly difficult if you visit them ASAP?

I'm guessing the game has no qualms with throwing a SpotPass Lord and their hugely overpowered team (or a similar group) at you in the early game if you happen to be unlucky with your SpotPass pattern?

On average, how much does it cost to recruit people from SpotPass teams with money as opposed to violence? I'd guess it's based on their level and stats, but I could be wrong.

Um... is it stated anywhere in game that My Unit is a self-insert character as opposed to simply being simply a customizable "Lord" character? That is to say, during customization. 'Cause I'd feel really awkward pairing myself up with fictional women. Or fictional men, for that matter.

1. DLC/Spotpass units just have "..........." as their death quote.

2. About 40 or so hours? You do have to make all those pairings.

3. Most of them can be done as soon as they open up.

4. Nope, no problem at all~

5. A lot less expensive if you fight them. Unless you're on Lunatic. Good luck with that. The Lords/Villains cost about 20K. It's not so much their level, but their base stats + skills. A Lv.1 (internal) MU maxed with Limit Breaker is 51400G. Add another 20K if they've been given Boots.

6. Not that I know of...

If My Unit is mute, does that mean that the version of Gimle inside My Unit's body is also mute? Because having one of the ultimate bad guys be mute would be funny.

No.

1.how many save states has the game?

2.what can you do to level your characters between chapters?Is there any limitation?

3.What about the characters from the challenge dlcs,are they like spotpass characters or do they have their own in-game models like the dlc charas?

Edited by BlueLore

2.what can you do to level your characters between chapters?Is there any limitation?

Skirmish battles with monsters, skirmish with streepass groups or with spotpass (past game character) groups, DLC chapters... On Lunatic though, apparently the Skirmish battles against streetpass and spotpass characters gives nearly no experience, so it's only useful for the early difficulties. DLC still works though.

3.What about the characters from the challenge dlcs,are they like spotpass characters or do they have their own in-game models like the dlc charas?

They're just like the earlier DLC characters, the main difference is that those got to speak a lot in the map where they join, especially after the battle, while the challenge characters just join your party after the battle and don't really say anything. However, ALL DLC and standard spotpass characters use as models just custom "My Unit" models. The mugshot is based on the new art, but the actual 3d battle model are always just custom My Units. There's no character with an actual exclusive model. Well, there's one, Marth, but both DLC and Spotpass versions of Marth have the exclusive face model and class, not just the DLC one.

1.how many save states has the game?

There are three files. Not nearly enough.

As for skirmishes, there are additional limits on higher difficulties: on Normal, you can cheaply buy an item to summon skirmishes against weak Risen enemies at will, but on other difficulty levels, the item's cost is increased drastically, making it not very feasible and restricting you to times when the enemies randomly show up on their own. On Lunatic, those same Risen skirmishes gain levels and stats at an absurd rate based on progress in the game, having all enemies promoted with all their stats capped in the 40s by like halfway through the game. They're basically impossible to take on outside of postgame, and not at all feasible for grinding.

DLC remains an option for grinding, but it can be a challenge to grind really weak enemies there because the enemies still get rather powerful in most of the maps, even the ones originally meant for earlygame. While it's nowhere near to the extent of the skirmishes, enemies in the low-level Spirit Talisman maps regularly break 20 in their best stat on Lunatic. A few of the DLC maps don't scale with difficulty, though: Entombed Heaven remains an option for training any characters against extremely weak enemies on any difficulty level. You can also use Gold and Silver, but it's much slower, especially for characters only strong enough to take on the weakest of the enemies there.

Edited by Othin