"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh...so there's no renaming forged weapons? :( I tried it just now and didn't get any renaming prompts...

No, there is. It's not specifically prompted; you just select the name on the stat-changing screen. You can go back and do it for free if you want.

It occurs to me that this is an easy way to keep certain items from getting combined by the convoy, doing free blank forges like this. Of course, that also means you can't combine them later even if you want to.

No, there is. It's not specifically prompted; you just select the name on the stat-changing screen. You can go back and do it for free if you want.

It occurs to me that this is an easy way to keep certain items from getting combined by the convoy, doing free blank forges like this. Of course, that also means you can't combine them later even if you want to.

Oh...pfft. Why didn't I see that? Thanks.

True, and you can also rename other weapons just for fun. If I ever find Ephraim's Lance I'm renaming it to Reginleif...if I can.

Edited by MagicLeafy

Is it true there are special CGs that you can only get with certain pairings (not counting confession scenes), or is it just slightly expanded story scenes (with the standard character render on the background and such)?

I found a character that was mentioned in the support conversation with Lon'qu and Cherche that was an implied character named "Ke'ri", is Ke'ri suppose to be the childhood friend of Lon'qu's and is that the only conversation that mentioned Ke'ri or was the more other lines that explained about her?

And I got the game since last friday (along with the art book from Gamestop that I preordered it) and I did paired up with Sully and Stahl and I did seen Cain's and Abel's title were mentioned as "Bull" and "Panther", is that the exact localized title of Cain's (Great Bull) and Abel's (Black Panther) title from FE3/12?

Edited by King Marth 64

I found a character that was mentioned in the support conversation with Lon'qu and Cherche that was an implied character named "Ke'ri", is Ke'ri suppose to be the childhood friend of Lon'qu's and is that the only conversation that mentioned Ke'ri or was the more other lines that explained about her?

And I got the game since last friday (along with the art book from Gamestop that I preordered it) and I did paired up with Sully and Stahl and I did seen Cain's and Abel's title were mentioned as "Bull" and "Panther", is that the exact localized title of Cain's (Great Bull) and Abel's (Black Panther) title from FE3/12?

For Number 1: I'm pretty sure this is the only Support with Lon'qu that mentions Ke'ri and the Cherche one is the only one I've seen with Lon'qu that mentions her since basically Cherche gives him closer on her death which makes him happy enough to marry Cherche.

Number 2: It's supposed to be since they are the Cain and Abel pair of this game and the continent is basically like a good thousand years(give or take)version of akanea-still not sure of how to spell that -_-.

And by the way I watched Shadow's DLC video (English version) from YouTube and thread that he said that there were voices that the Past Characters that have Avatar's voices in the english version and I did played the Champions of Yore 1 and recruited Florina, Nino, Serra, Matthew, and Marisa and I didn't heard any voices from them. Is there an Option that allows the SpotPass and DLC characters can speak instead of being silent in the English version?

1. Blond (pale)

2. Red

3. Blue

4. Green (yellowish)

5. Brown

6. Pink

7. Tan (pale)

8. Purple

9. Dark grey

10. Light grey

11. Pink (darker)

12. Light blue

13. Teal

14. Light green

15. Light brown

16. Light pink

17. Blond (darker)

18. Light purple

19. Red (darker)

20. Orange

Thank you... thank you so much.

The spotpass characters use the mute option. They can't have voices.

That's funny, because in my game I hear some of the spotpass units (I.E Serra) have a voice when they get killed. It might be different when playing through the English cast but definitely not the JP cast.

So I recruited Pr. Marth from the DLC thing, but I don't want him anymore. Can I get him off my team without killing him?

Simply not bringing him into chapters isn't enough?

If you recruit 20 other guest characters, you'll be prompted to dismiss one, and you can choose him.

Most of my units are around level 16-20 and I was planning on class changing them in order to obtain skills that are usually found in that classes promotions. I keep reading that when going this route you should class change when that character had reached level 10 due to quicker exp gains. I was wondering for my situation, if it would be faster to class change them now and promote at 15, or promote them into second tier and class change them into the needed class' second tier. Sorry if this is worded strangely ><

Okay, expanding on my previous question: does anyone know how to get the item in Laurent's chapter?

You just visit the village everywhere it appears and follow the instructions. IIRC, even if you go where the item is immediately, you still need to visit the villages before it will appear.

Question: Is there some kind of support limit for how much can be gained in one chapter, or do certain characters simply not have an S conversation available, despite being opposite genders and not related?

You can only gain points towards one support level at a time for a specific pair - continuing to pair up once you;ve reached the limit for the C conversation won't build points towards the B, for example.

Some characters do not have S supports with other characters - Chrom and Sumia specifically have a set group of partners, and Anna, Say'ri, Basilio, Flavia, Tiki and the spotpass characters can only have S supports with the Avatar. Characters can only have one S support as well.

You can only gain points towards one support level at a time for a specific pair - continuing to pair up once you;ve reached the limit for the C conversation won't build points towards the B, for example.

Some characters do not have S supports with other characters - Chrom and Sumia specifically have a set group of partners, and Anna, Say'ri, Basilio, Flavia, Tiki and the spotpass characters can only have S supports with the Avatar. Characters can only have one S support as well.

I just find it strange that Lon'Qu and Lissa have stopped having the little heart thing appear, while Ricken and Nowi have gone up two support levels in just this one chapter. (Grinding on low-level Risen ftw) Plus, my avatar and Chrom are married and they still have the heart thing show up. ._. Neither Lissa nor Lon'Qu have S supports elsewhere, so I don't know what's up.

Edited by MagicLeafy

I just find it strange that Lon'Qu and Lissa have stopped having the little heart thing appear, while Ricken and Nowi have gone up two support levels in just this one chapter. (Grinding on low-level Risen ftw) Plus, my avatar and Chrom are married and they still have the heart thing show up. ._. Neither Lissa nor Lon'Qu have S supports elsewhere, so I don't know what's up.

If you're trying to get support points by healing, the double support partner doesn't get any uh... 'hearts', only the person being healed or danced. That might be your problem...

If not, just have Lissa and Lon'qu double and solo some easy skirmishes - there's no reason they shouldn't be gaining points.

The spotpass characters use the mute option. They can't have voices.

Nintendo's crappy debugging with the Japanese voices option says otherwise.

And yes, they were silent in the original Japanese version.

5:24. An MU "Yudanshimashita" from Eirika when she gets wrecked by Azure.

Edited by shadowofchaos