Fire Emblem Panel at Anime Boston 2013

Aurabolt

Hey guys.

I'm thinking of doing a panel at Anime Boston about the Fire Emblem series. I have the basic structure on how I want to do it but my knowledge of Fire Emblems 1 through 5 is limited compared to the others. I have access to the games themselves but the Translation patches for 2, 3 4, and 5 are hard to find.

Basically, I'd open with an overview of each game as well as cameos in the Smash Bros. Games. After that, I'd go into the Anime for the original Fire Emblem (I've seen the first 4 episodes) and the huge following it has here in the US. I just want some ideas on stuff I could or should cover in addition to this. I'm planning to fill an hour so the more ideas the better ^_^

Hard... to... find...?

If this is going to be a general purpose panel to enlighten others about the series, you might consider starting with the basic concept of the series first, before delving into an overview of each title in the series.

You also might want to throw together a video clip or two showcasing some select scenes from various entries; maybe a little bit of combat, some character interaction in dialogue, etc. to put visuals with your descriptions.

Minor addendum: that page's FE4 patch link is outdated, and the current version can be found here.

After that, I'd go into the Anime for the original Fire Emblem (I've seen the first 4 episodes)

...There were only two episodes of the FE3 anime. Not four.