Anyone has the answer?

I think a later story might've had something to do with him and MJ being unable to have a child? Maybe? I'll drag out my Spidey info repository.

Anyone knows when Spidey had his first time? At what age? With who?

Actually bother's me about every character I've seen in movies, comics, etc.. Just gotta start somewhere.

i can say with full confidence this never bothers me about any character i've seen in any form of media ever

@Xmas: Yes, Black Cat for example. A short while ago, he had a sex-only relationship with her, just before he started going out with the police girl... Charlie Cooper, I think.

@Little Al: Well, we all (or probably not) know that Gwen had sex with Norman Osborn, resulting in Twin children, a boy and a girl, and we know she was Peter's first girl friend, but what I mean is, who was his first sex partner?

i can say with full confidence this never bothers me about any character i've seen in any form of media ever

Well, for my part I'm with Xiltas. I'm always bothered with figuring out who characters have their first kiss with. It's so sentimental and sweet :wub:

Edited by Hawkeye Hank Hatfield

I doubt it was his left hand. Spidey is always right.

@Hawkeye: Yes, that's also something that's interesting me. Practically anything that involves love, relationships and sexuality about fictional characters.

I mean, could you imagine Bruce Wayne as a 13 year old boy, unsure how to approach his first crush and secretly masturbates in his bedroom thinking about her?

I doubt it was his left hand. Spidey is always right.

@Hawkeye: Yes, that's also something that's interesting me. Practically anything that involves love, relationships and sexuality about fictional characters.

I mean, could you imagine Bruce Wayne as a 13 year old boy, unsure how to approach his first crush and secretly masturbates in his bedroom thinking about her?

What do you mean also something?

No I can't imagine that. I mean, it just doesn't seem feasible/reasonable/realistic.