[FE8] The Round-Robin Draft

Ciarre

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? What do you mean?

Do you want me to put your actual teams in the OP? I'll do that once your teams are finalized. (if Hawk King agrees or wants to switch)

[spoiler=results]General Horace: Saleh, Tana, Ewan, Moulder, Amelia, Cormag, Franz

Exiledwolf: Marisa, Colm, Knoll, Gilliam, Duessel, Garcia, Vanessa

Sikker: Rennac, Dozla, Artur, Kyle, L'Arachel, Innes, Gerik

Hawk King: Natasha, Ross, Joshua, Neimi, Syrene, Lute, Forde

Horace's team is amazing. Im guessing youre going Ephriam's route because of Cormag? Or will you use those 4 extra turns working on Saleh's staff rank and LVing Ewan?

Natasha- early healer and very good warper with that 60% MAG growth.

Ross- Pirate-->Zerker is extremely good. Once he gets going he will be my best offensive unit.

Joshua- He really kinda sucks. I consider him to be the 7th or 8th worst unit for drafts.

Neimi- with Franz/Vanessa she cant do much early on but with my team she will be very important. and she gets a horse!

Syrene- late flier. can kill eggs, but is otherwise useless since I have Warp.

Lute- my 1st time getting Lute. Probably gonna give her a horse and she will be my Hammerene user.

Forde- Paladin with a tough start. He should help out a ton.

Im gonna shoot for 120 turns or less. Its not a great team but its not terrible either. This is the 1st time I didnt get Franz or Vanessa, but I didnt get any of the next 4-6 best units either...

Hey Horace, Amelia is better than Knoll, Ewan, Syrene, Marisa, Rennac, Dozla, and Joshua.

And Wolf, with no staff users you might want to take Eirika's route even though you have Deussel. He will be a huge boon to you in the desert, and can still reach S rank Axes for Garm.

^ Yeah it was a great idea. The 3x stealing thing got messy though. I think it would be better without stealing, and make all the description more gameplay related (stats, growth rates, inventories...) instead of appearance related (facial hair, boobies...).

I would certainly do more of these.

6. Neimi - has boobs

Niemi is like 13 you perv. And she has no boobies. I say "boobies" because she is a kid and thats what kids call boobs.

So, I had boobs at that age

Thanks guys :P Yeah, I'll limit the stealing or take it out next time. Also yeah, gameplay descriptions might be better.