Ramadan Mubarak!

Helios

It's not that difficult when you get the hang of it, but then again that's me who's saying that and I'm biased. It definitely makes you appreciate the littler things in life though that we're lucky enough to enjoy on a regular basis.

This is true. I didn't direct that statement towards you but towards the general public. I remember people always in awe at me fasting in the past saying things like "OMG I could NEVER not eat and drink anything for a whole day. And you don't even drink WATER?! That's just incredible". You'd be surprised what the human body is capable of when you have some willpower. But yeah Eclipse we're exceptions :).

When it comes to the idea of no water, that'd definitely be a bad idea for me, because I'm on meds that make me dehydrate more easily (and other problems related to the heat). I might be able to diet as far as the food stuff goes, since I sometimes don't eat except dinner anyway.

Hope it goes well and continues to be rewarding to all those observing.

You can eat at night time, nubs

Ramadan Mubarak to you as well what, this isn't good enough to be in a real forum?

I've trained myself rather well so I'm pretty used to it. I had to play basketball and frisbee last year while fasting and this year's just a little longer, and since it's not in the school year and I don't have a real job right now, I can just sit back and enjoy; no homework, no sports, hardly anything to do but the basics of life and a little bit of studying here and there~

EDIT: I get dehydrated easily as well but when you don't have a choice there's not much to do but suck it up and deal with it~ unless you have health problems or you faint easily, but I personally am okay since I've trained myself physically and mentally~

Edited by Strawhat Luffy

EDIT: I get dehydrated easily as well but when you don't have a choice there's not much to do but suck it up and deal with it~ unless you have health problems or you faint easily, but I personally am okay since I've trained myself physically and mentally~

If I don't hydrate myself regularly, the medicines can be toxic and bad for my organs, so I'm in the health problem category.

Edited by L1049

I've never done this before or anything.... But I nearly fasted a whole day on accident uni and no moneyz I think was the situation? Except I did have water at least~

I think I could do it but I wouldn't be willing to test it out since I don't celebrate this and my dad would be more than concerned x3

Oh and here's where I skipped reading how it lasts a month

My dad would be way way way way more than concerned

Edited by Freohr Datia

Ramadan Mubarak, everyone! Even if you're not celebrating it, I hope you still benefit from this blessed month!

As for me, this is the first time I'm outside my own home during Ramadan, in my university (last year's Ramadhan coincided with the semester break, so I went home), so it's quite a new experience for me. My Sehri (early-morning meal, before you begin fasting) isn't homemade, and it's hard to enjoy eating something you're not accustomed to eating at such early hours right after waking up. I normally have 5.5 glasses of water, but circumstances for today left me with only half a glass, so it's gonna be tougher than usual to endure this.

And yeah, for those who don't know, it's not an entire month with no eating/drinking, it's just dawn to sunset with no eating/drinking everyday for a whole month. You have to eat/drink while it's dark. It's not as tough as it sounds, unless you have medical issues, in which case you shouldn't even try it.

I've never done this before or anything.... But I nearly fasted a whole day on accident uni and no moneyz I think was the situation? Except I did have water at least~

This. It was unbelievable, really. o.O

Happy Ramadan to all those observing.

Ramadan Mubarak guys ! Why does it have to be in summer >.< . No food until like 8:30 . I wish it always started around winter or fall . So I wouldn't have to fast so long but that has it's own drawbacks . I remember a few years back when I had to fast in school and that sucked .