Xenoblade Mafia Signups

Paperblade

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tales of the Abyss Mafia - I was cast as Largo.

FE10 Mafia - I was Kurthnaga (so not an old man, but still older than all the beorc).

Higurashi Mafia - I was some old guy who never killed anyone.

Super Smash Brothers Univers Mafia - I was the Black Knight.

Mafia of the Manly Men - I was Kitaoji, and old enough to have a kid.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Ahaha, I see. :XD:

come on jedi if someone as terrible as i can join so can you ;/

actually wait if this is only a 14 person mafia then more people joining means that some of the rest of us are probably gonna end up being shafted

Edited by Camtech

Cycles: You talk during the cycle; meanwhile, within the first 48 hours of the cycle, you submit whatever your role PM specifies (as necessary). At the end of a cycle, the following happens:

1. Lynch target is lynched.

2. Actions submitted during the cycle resolve.

Then the next cycle starts. Repeat until the hosts say stop.

...I'm a total newbie to this, Oh alright since you ladies [and Camtech] asked me nicely I'll join. I'll be reading the rules of these over and over till I drop..

I'm so dying first

Welcome, Jedi~!

To all first-timers: Try your best. I don't yell at people who attempt to play. If in doubt, spam your role PM with questions. I'll answer what I can, and will let you know if you've asked stuff that can't be answered.

EDIT: Why would I not scan Paper on N0 of Training? :P:

Edited by eclipse

Welcome, Jedi~!

To all first-timers: Try your best. I don't yell at people who attempt to play. If in doubt, spam your role PM with questions. I'll answer what I can, and will let you know if you've asked stuff that can't be answered.

Ok thanks, I'll probably be asking alot of questions even if I read the rules 50 thousand times over haha.

Protip: NOC means No Outside Contact. So don't talk to anyone playing in the game outside of the thread about anything game-related. I made this mistake in my first game...

Hahaha. Back when I played mafia on my old site, pretty much the same people always got to be mafia. I had a no-lynch streak because I never got to be mafia. (And because people kept killing me within the first two nights. Curse you all!)