Battle City Finals Minimafia: FINAL D4 [FINISHED, Now with Postgame]

Elieson

Whothefuckfakeclaimsdeathproofasscum.

And iris is voting for SB who is supposedly her target. Helllllo.

(1) Bulletproof is a common fakeclaim.

(2) Lynchproof: you played in SFM.

Also, Shinori is totally scum.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The time had come. The Finals match had been set.

Yugi remained victorious, and his final opponent would be Mari...Seto K...Joey Whee... god damnit! You killed all his climactic opponents!

Yugi is set to face off with, I dunno, who else can duel here? Bakura again, no...Odion! Yes, Odion, for the finale, as he is now no longer serving Marik, since he has been mercilessly beaten to death by people like Duke Devlin, Tea Garnder, Mokuba Kaiba, Tristan Taylor, limey Ryo Bakura, Yugi himself, Crone...I think that's everyone alive on the blimp, that now belongs to Mokuba, as heir to Kaiba Corp.

With young Mokuba in charge, he put a hold out. Finals begin when the killer is killed...it's what his brother would want.

And I think we found our target...also who my brother would want dead. Everyone, I think I've found our killer.

I hate to say this, but goodbye, friend. Please die with dignity, as we all know you would.

Serious Bababas has been lynched. He was.....

Dear Player Serious Bababas, Yugi Moto.

You are incredibly skilled and knowledgable in the art of duel monsters. You have assembled and unlocked the secret of one of the Millenium items, the Millenium Puzzle. Within you lives a spirit released from the puzzle, of a powerful Egyptian Pharoah who lived over 1,000 years ago.

Because of the spirit of the Millenium puzzle residing in your mind and body, you have the ability to survive any direct attempt at your life, but only one time.

You are One-Time Deathproof.

You are allied with the Town. You win if all threats to the Town are eliminated.

It's mine. The puzzle, it's finally mine!!!

Iris has fled. She was...

Dear Player EclipseIris, Yami Bakura.

You are a thief. A powerful thief. Your spirit lives inside the Millenium Ring, and has taken hold of Ryu Bakura's body as a vessel for your own evil gain. You strive to acquire the entire collection of Millenium items, and wish to use them for complete world domination. You make alliances with others, such as Yugi and his friends, or Marik, in order to get what you want. Whoever gets taken down is none of your concern, as long as you get your hands on the prize.

However, your involvement in this tournament is to get your hands on Yugi's Millenium Puzzle, and you will stop at nothing to obtain it. However, you must be somewhat covert, as being stuck in the sky on an airship could cause problems, if you were caught disposing of Yugi. Therefore, your plan is to raid the body of the dead Yugi Moto, and take his Millenium Puzzle when his body has no reason to have it. And you've made sure you are prepared to do this before joining the tournament.

You are the Lyncher. Your mission is to ensure the lynching of Yugi Moto. However, you're not quite sure where or who he is, due to the confusing layout of the ship disorienting you, and the air sickness causing your host body to often lose visual focus. Therefore, you are sure that Yugi Moto is <Snip> or <Snip>.

You are also the Mayor. Your second vote is automatically doubled on the first vote, but is not displayed in public. You may request that your Mayoral vote not be applied for the following Day phase, by replying to your role PM "##Night XX: I must hold back, just this once." This may only be used once.

Also, based on who you vote for, something unique may happen. You do not know who this applies to, or what will happen.

You are allied with yourself. You win if your predetermined target is eliminated in a lynching, before you are killed. If Yugi Moto is Night Killed, or killed without you on his wagon, your role is changed to vanilla, and something else will happen too, though in your mind, you cannot grasp at what it is yet.

Iris has completed her Independent Win Condition, and has been removed from the game, as third party victor.

Finals Night Duel preperations begin now, bringing Phase End to 48 hours from now, or 1330 GMT -6, 8/5 (1:30 pm Eastern US, 12:30 pm Central US, or 10:30 am Western US).

Begin Night 3 everyone.

adasfadfas sorry guys, I pushed that lynch pretty hard...

So Iris could pierce SB's 1-shot deathproof. That's... ugh. Well, since we no longer have any Doctors or Deathproof people, I'm assuming that Elieson would have ended the game if the nightkill would have ended things. So we're 3-1 right now and the nightkill will bring us down to 3-person LYLO.

I'm curious to see who the mafia will kill tonight. If I die, I'm thinking Shinori to be scum right now. But I've had pretty horrible reads all game, so ehhh.

The time had come. The Finals match had been set.

With the mistake of an innocent death, the young Kaiba could barely sleep this night. While the others rested for the evening, Mokuba laid awake, unable to focus on the screens on front of him.

The door behind him opened. Mokuba clenched his fists for a moment, then released his tension. Not a sound was heard. Mokuba'a tears hit the floor, and that was the last thing he could do, as the lost little boy realizes just how lost he was.

I give. Just do it.

Aere was killed. He was.....

Dear Player Aere, Mokuba Kaiba.

You are Seto Kaiba's little brother, but for your age, you have incredible technical knowledge. You act as the Lead Enforcement Officer in the tournament, and man the security systems for your brother, keeping an eye out for suspicious activity, and the Egyptian God cards.

You do not duel, but that doesn't mean that you cannot help anyone. You convince your brother to aid Yugi and his friends from time to time, and act as a bridge between your groups, in an effort to prevent those with evil intentions from fulfilling their desires, simply on a principal of "If you are doing evil, you're a bad guy".

Because you spend your nights manning the security system on the air ship instead of contemplating duel tactics, you are able to spy on one player, and determine what role they have.

You are the Role Cop. You may reply to your role PM with "##Night XX: Computer, scan [uSER].". Their entire role PM, except for their name, will be downloaded to your screen with the most up to date in technological accuracy.

You are allied with the Town. You win if all threats to the Town are eliminated.

Finals Duel begin now, bringing Phase End to 48 hours from now, or 1830 GMT -6, 8/5 (7:30 pm Eastern US, 6:30 pm Central US, or 4:30 pm Western US).

Begin Day 4.

LYLO. FINAL DAY. 6 HR GRACE PERIODS INSTEAD OF 3. ALSO HAMMERS DO NOT ACTIVATE UNTIL THE SECOND HALF OF THE PHASE.

Edited by Elieson

##Vote: Shinori

Basically what Shinori said applied to him instead of me.

Now, since Blitz has to choose between us to lynch, here's why you should lynch Shinori over me, Blitz. First off, you have your prior suspicions on him for being the only Vanilla in the game. Secondly, consider that Aere was a rolecop. My role is proven. Regardless of my alignment, I am the Neighbour, and this means that if I were scum, the Rolecop would get no 100% scum result, as both Manix and I would have roles that can be both town and scum. On the other hand, we have no way of knowing that Shinori is telling the truth about his claim, so he could be the scum that the Rolecop can help catch.

I'm going to ISO Shinori now and (hopefully) find more things that make him scummier than me. This post was made just to counterbalance Shinori's in case you came on before I finished.

Yeah cause Scumnori would kill aere leaving a 1-1 vote situation with blitz, the person who has been thinking I'm scum all game to do the tiebreaker.

>.> RIGHT.

If i was scum I would have just killed off blitz and put more pressure onto aere as scum role cop. Like seriously. What would be the point in screwing myself over and letting blitz just ruin me?

Yeah cause Scumnori would kill aere leaving a 1-1 vote situation with blitz, the person who has been thinking I'm scum all game to do the tiebreaker.

>.> RIGHT.

If i was scum I would have just killed off blitz and put more pressure onto aere as scum role cop. Like seriously. What would be the point in screwing myself over and letting blitz just ruin me?

It's simple, actually. Aere would almost certainly have inspected you in the night, because he'd already inspected Blitz, and there was no possibility of me lying about my role because there has to be a Neighbour and nobody's CCed me. And while I haven't gone after you, I HAVE defended Aere in the last phase. So you could have been fairly certain that if Aere had outed you as having some scum role, I would have gone after you instead of him.

Also, this post is directed to me, so what are you trying to convince me of? You can't convince me that I'm scum.

It's for blitz to read when he get's back. I know you're scum. You could have easily played it off with your actions yesterday and killed aere last night to make it look more in your favor since blitz was already suspicious of me in the first place.

I didn't feel it nescarry to respond to. If I was scum I would have killed blitz and I would have argued scum role cop. Which is really easy to fake a report with. Obviously aere isn't scum role cop which means blitz is inno and your scum neighbor and you most likely didn't want him to inspect me find me inno and then us lynch you today.

Except if you'd argued Aere as scum rolecop, I would have believed him over you. And you knew this, because I'd spent the entire phase defending Aere.

you guys do realize that the only reason I was given that information was to confirm a townie and get an advantage against the mafia in this game and it was obvious that Iris would steal Yugi's soul, I even mentioned that in my flavor. I am kinda pissed that you guys lynched SB like that.

I better go read the thread (which I haven't done yet)