Battle City Finals Minimafia: FINAL D4 [FINISHED, Now with Postgame]

Elieson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it stumped me for a while, and for a bit at the beginning, I thought that it was done either because they knew Marth's role or because his reads were too accurate for their tastes. However, since he could have been so easily mislynched the next day, the choice of the nightkill still didn't make sense if those were the reasons. So in the end, I decided that the Marth kill had been made to sow as much confusion as possible.

As for SB, I dunno, I just didn't like his play, and the way Iris was playing made me think that Yugi wasn't actually the one whose soul she was after, especially because it didn't make sense with the Deathproof claim (although now I see that Iris could pierce it).

Like I said, that was one of the earlier theories about why Marth was killed. In the end I decided that it had more to do with just making everyone as confused as possible and wasting as much time as possible trying to think of theories as to why Marth could have been killed.

I really think it was to base confusion into everything. At first I thought it was the possibility of scum cop of some sort but town cop is dead. So i actually think that bbm might be a nieghbor with the ability of a one shot cop or something and he may have inspected Marth. Although that's grasping so it's nothing you can really think about to well. I think the main part is to sow confusion. People thought he was scum and levy even named him along side myself and manix. Manix ended up flipping scum, why the fuck Scumnix/scumnori kill marth when he had suspicions and it would peg us both as scum in most peoples eyes. I mentioned this before and i still think it was planned in order to set up some sort of misslynch, obviously on me since manix is dead and was scum. And if we do misslynch mafia wins, so even though the scum team sacrificed a scum member they will still win if i get lynched. So it all matches up.

I really think it was to base confusion into everything. At first I thought it was the possibility of scum cop of some sort but town cop is dead. So i actually think that bbm might be a nieghbor with the ability of a one shot cop or something and he may have inspected Marth. Although that's grasping so it's nothing you can really think about to well. I think the main part is to sow confusion. People thought he was scum and levy even named him along side myself and manix. Manix ended up flipping scum, why the fuck Scumnix/scumnori kill marth when he had suspicions and it would peg us both as scum in most peoples eyes. I mentioned this before and i still think it was planned in order to set up some sort of misslynch, obviously on me since manix is dead and was scum. And if we do misslynch mafia wins, so even though the scum team sacrificed a scum member they will still win if i get lynched. So it all matches up.

heh, you are acting a whole lot like when we played Haphazard

You asked me a question I answered. I tend to over think things. I've thought of too many possible scenarios which is where the above grasping scenario came into play. I tend to do that a lot when I'm town. It's what chases me to change everything instantly and play "emotional" or whatever.

I wasn't expecting you to play emotional, I was hoping you would see through my traps like you did (then again, this trap was terrible compared to the one me and Helios planned for Haphazard)

yeah, but this time, I left no traps, things just happened in this way, I wanted your thoughts on the Marth thing, which was the trap

BBM left pretty much as soon as you voted me, Ugh. Blitz check BBM's scum reads throughout the game, I think he's pretty much defended every player who has died. As if he KNEW they were town, he also helped the lyncher win the game by going after yugi our one shot deathproof that you yourself stated was most likely iris's target. Why would he do that unless he was trying to attempting to help Iris.

Okay, seriously Shinori? First you try to say that I might be a Neighbour with a 1-shot Cop, and then you try to switch the lynch onto me just because I'm not here?

Also, Shinori, you said that me lynching SB means I'm scum. Need I remind you that if your lynch on Aere had gone through, we would have lost the game? The SB mislynch, on the other hand, removed the third party mayor from the game and let us live another Day phase despite it being a mislynch under LYLO conditions.

At least I have wrong reads. I think everyone you have said is town has died and you haven't quite been right on a single scum read. And I said that was grasping and probably wasn't true.

And as for that last part it really sounds like you knew she would leave and he would die or something, why is that?