Xenoblade Mafia - Game Over

Paperblade

xin li self-meta'ing, oh boy, can't wait to see what erupts from that.

kaoz, givemore player opinions.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll figure out a playing style that works if I keep on participating in mafia, I suppose. I'm sort of just flailing around here, to be honest.

o

i can buy that since i used to have the former problem a lot too, though i pretty much grew out of it in the context of mafia. yeah this isn't a good ed1 vote then

##Unvote

##Vote: Blitz

I have no opinions, sorry.

Anyway I don't really have any better reads right now which kind of sucks except Marth being unhelpful is annoying and I don't really buy the whole "whenever I try to do anything you guys think it's scummy," that's kind of a cop-out and really counterproductive.

I never said that. All I said was I haven't done anything yet for 3 votes to flop on me like that. I said in the past few games at least I DID something and then looked scummy(Eg: vote to save myself, intentionally not give any reason while voting, not claiming to town leader intentionally).

And I'm so sorry for not helping, really.

Provided they can read...

you are right, I can't read.

Btw Kaoz, the way you are prodding people is kinda weird, I would like to know what results you gain through this method

not comfortable voting marth anymore, though curious why blitz unvoted him before recent marth posts to make a prodvote

I moved my vote cause the wagon was being too big and his reaction wasn't ALL THAT BAD

and I thought I couldn't make again this day (which I somehow did)

also, won't be back till tomorrow

Well, people are kind of scrutinizing you for not being helpful so

maybe try to do something about that instead of complaining about the vote train and then going back to doing nothing?

I'm going to sleep and might be asleep for a while so don't be too concerned if I disappear

Player list reference (if I didn't mention you it means that you're under your most common nickname):

1. Aere

2. BBM - BigBangMeteor

3. Blitz - Cap'n Flint

4. Camtech

5. Core - Delirium

6. Ether

7. Jedi

8. Kaoz

9. Levity/Bizz - La Levedad

10. Marth - bluedoom

11. Prims

12. Rapier

13. Snike

14. Xin Li (may be called Boron)

That is all~!

Yeah, more people need to get in here. It seems like not even half of the game has made memorable posts yet. /:

And uh, again, sorry if I sound passive-aggressive. Especially towards you, Prims, but I don't like the "echoing isn't as scummy as people make it out to be" argument because you left it at that even though you're guilty of it, and then you didn't exactly state a reason for voting me, even though it's probably because I kind of sound like I'm tunneling but nearly no one else has even made enough of an impression on me yet.

The last I remember, Kaoz made comments related to game setup, Blitz is kind of a null read and Marth might get a vote if he still isn't doing anything later in the phase

Actually (@prims) I don't remember you stating a solid reason for a lot of things?

but yeah bedtime now i need to settle down lol

Tbh I feel like someone in the people who talked about claiming is mafia. You know, lots of active lurking at the moment. I feel like Kaoz is fishing given the way he asks people why they should not be lynched. I mean really man, what can I say? That I'm absolutely town, so town you shouldn't think of lynching me? Not really interested in that kind of argument.

I also have weird thoguhts about Bizz and Prims but hey I don't think its enough to warrant a vote especially since they're asleep and at this stage my vote would only be a prod vote. Hence I'm not voting atm.

Well, much as I'd like to stay up and wait for more people to post ... I have to go to bed now. Later.

Wha --

I sound super nervous? Levity mentioned you echoing her, and I just pointed out that I did it as well, because I didn't think echoing was a "scum read".

Also ... I was looking over the player list to see who was in the game and who wasn't. Who's Core?

I just woke up, hello!

I merely skimmed through the mounds of fluff, but my assessment:

it only takes one post to get the point about claiming across, not ~10.

read the rules

Levity is scumhunting hard for C1. With only a few posts to judge people on, I can't figure how you can develop your reads. I can't. You are pretty good though so eh.

Blitz looks like Blitz

Xin Li looks like a newbie, which is often a reason not to vote somebody.

People who haven't showed up should show up.

##Vote: Xin Li

I'm off to work now.

Xin Li looks like a newbie, which is often a reason not to vote somebody.

##Vote: Xin Li

What

##Vote: Core

As a side note guys, I am not feeling well at all right now, so I might be sleeping a lot.

Things certainly went a little further after I went to bed.. Let's see here..

##Vote: Delirium

You seem quite contradictory in your previous statement

Jedi, dude, expand on your thought. What do you mean by contradiction?

He says that Xin Li looks like a newbie and proceeds to say its not often a reason to vote for someone.. Then votes for her. I just find it a bit.. odd, it might just be for attention but I must find out for sure