HM 114 turns

I got the 6-turn with Mia, and managed to get the 3-turn with unpromoted Marcia.

Was surprisingly easy, just took me a few attempts to figure out how to deal with the enemies. I gave Marcia a Short Spear and Titania the Hand Axe and put them in positions where the enemies could be dealt with.

Edited by Aeine

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, your LVs seem low. After Chp 12 I had Oscar and Kieran both around LV 13.50 and Ike was LV 8. And I had exactly 400 Bexp.

Boyd was LV 20/3 and Soren LV 10-11. What are your Mia and Illyana's LVs?

What LV did your Titania get to? Mine was only LV 5.

Just 2-turned 26!

CC9820CA-96A3-4FDB-846E-7A41DCCFD09B-2484-000005C1F659A97D.jpg

Simple version:

Turn 1: Mist gets Smited + Shoved by Muarim, Mordecai, Ranulf and Lethe. She Rescues Marcia carrying Ike who was Vigored by Reyson, and Marcia drops Ike near the boss and stays next to him. Elincia Hammernes Bolting (I'm using 3 uses of Hammerne for Rescue, Bolting and Meteor).

Turn 2: Mist Rescues Muarim who Smites Ike so he can Seize. Marcia gets a crit to kill Bertram. Ike seizes after Elincia Hammernes Rescue.

I had Ilyana take an Arms Scroll to kill a cat and a tiger with Meteor in 28, and she's going to have to kill the dragon guarding the boss with a Bolting crit.

Edited by Aeine

WOOHOOOO FINALLY 2-TURNED THIS FUCKING CHAPTER

Reyson got the Shade scroll, Dracoshield, 2 Speedwings and a Seraph Robe to survive attacks from 3 crows (one dodge was required).

Tanith died, Mist died and Rhys died.

Ilyana was the enabler of the 2-turn, killing a dragon with a crit and a tiger on the way to the boss on turn 2. Tanith died to drop her.

09E413A0-CE37-420C-97CA-1759056C3854-2484-000005DF87BBDCCC.jpg

7A8527DD-FDF9-4A0F-81ED-DE387151C11E-2484-000005DF522730A7.jpg

Nice C11 strategy. And congrats on the run as a whole.

Edit: Mia needs to crit to kill the Arrive Knight in C11, right? Boyd would make that clear more reliable.

Edited by aku chi

How did you kill Danomill in Chp 10? You said you got both Master seals for Mist and Rhys right? Or did you get the Chp 21 seal?

Im still thinking Chp 18 can be 5 turned. I will have to try it for myself sometime.

Mia got a crit on Danomill with around 40% reliability.

The ravens are just too far away (and they're untransformed) to 5-turn it. I'm not sure if it can be done. Boots Reyson would probably help a lot.

Boots!Reyson has too much movement. I tried giving him the boots in my draft playthrough and it made ZERO difference. Even 8 Movement Reyson couldn't use his full movement every turn because the pally in back was too far behind.

You can try, but boots on Reyson just doesnt make a difference. After he gets rescued and dropped he is a minimum of 2 spaces ahead of one of your 4 paladins. 8 Movement is all he needs.

For Chp 10, Boyd weakened Danomill on EP2 and I was able to feed Marcia the kill.

Boots!Reyson has too much movement. I tried giving him the boots in my draft playthrough and it made ZERO difference. Even 8 Movement Reyson couldn't use his full movement every turn because the pally in back was too far behind.

You can try, but boots on Reyson just doesnt make a difference. After he gets rescued and dropped he is a minimum of 2 spaces ahead of one of your 4 paladins. 8 Movement is all he needs.

If you're protecting Reyson from 1-2 range enemies on enemy phase, he needs to be at least 2 squares behind your frontmost Paladins. He would then need 10 mov to enable those same Paladins to exercise their full movement next player phase. If you're exposing Reyson to enemy phase combat, I suppose the Boots might not make a difference, but then I would question the reliability of the clear.

Edited by aku chi

He is never exposed to any enemies in Chp 18, well none that can hurt him. The enemy density is pathetic. only the siege tome sages can attack him but they dont because Kieran and Oscar's RES are way lower.

With only 3 units protecting him, I never had a problem keeping him safe.