What up peeps

Roosterofdoom

Hey. New here. Obviously. I got involved in GameFAQ's FE boards, but they're all pretty much dead. Fire Emblem is definitely my favorite series, followed by MGS and Zelda coming in 3rd. I'm almost always playing at least one of the games. And I'm going all out with this introducton, so strap in!

Currently playing: PoR (draft) Fuuin no Tsurugi (near endgame) and Blazing Sword (first time, just started.)

Favorite games:

MGS3: Snake Eater

Shadow of the Colossus

Persona 3

Favorite FE: PoR

Favorite character: Gatrie. Only actually used him once in RD, but he absolutely blew me away. Such a powerhouse. And he's who I'd like to be.

Favorite class: Swordmaster.

Favorite shows:

Doctor Who

Prison Break

Community/Parks and Rec (same category)

I like drafts, but I'm not too fond of LTC's. Take the fun out of it for me. Are there any other types of drats I could get involved in?

Welcome, ye who hails from the land of Game FAQS. Have a good time here and stuff.

I, as well, like Gatrie. He is a pretty cool dude. But I usually prefer Brom(also Meg in RD) because I have a strange affinity for less good/shitty characters.