Help with Sothe.

I'll upload the video in about 6 hours or so. The reason being is because it's a big file, and I need a lot of time to upload it. [i can't upload it now, because mom uses her computer to play facebook games all day.]

That was so painful to watch. I watched the 1st 10 mins, some in the middle and the last 10 mins.

Bryce kept leaving Sothe with 21/40 HP, You realize that if you had left Sothe with 19 DEF he could have killed a bunch of stuff faster right? And Vantage was completely useless. With Wrath and 19 DEF, you could have shaved alot of time off the video. Like 30 mins...

Good job though. Sothe got some time to shine.

If he doesn't have capped HP, Str, Skl, Spd, Def, and Res, fix that first.

^ I did that. Except his Res wasn't capped, but it was fine.

Yeah but in this case 40HP and 19DEF would have been the magic amount to get Sothe into Resolve/Wrath range from 1 attack from Bryce. You could have 1RKO'ed alot more enemies and that pesky Bishop wouldnt have been able to heal the enemies like he was.

If you still have the save file do it and you will see pretty early on what im talking about.

I will test it out tomorrow, since it's 5 AM, and I'm going to sleep soon, and the result will be the "Edited" version.

Edit: I kinda do need Vantage, because a lot of enemies can kill Sothe, even with the Resolve/Wrath combo activated.

Edited by etern

Whoa im not saying you should do it and make a new video, im just saying you could have saved time.

As far as vantage goes I didnt see it save Sothe at all. In fact it caused him to miss out on alot of 1RKO's.