Cain Magnus

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tales game would you like to see

• Tales of the Abyss
    • Tales of Eternia
    • Tales of Graces f
    • Tales of Symphonia
    • Tales of Vesperia

So, now that I have my preferred quality and file size issues solved, one of the first things I will record with my Happauge is a Tales game. I've posted this on two other sites and only received a few votes. So in a few days from now, I'll average it all out and make a decision. But the above games are the ones I have that can be recorded and willing to play. Just know that if you pick Graces, don't expect a perfect play (Or near perfect), as I've only beaten it once. But with it being my second favorite in the series, that doesn't matter too much. XD

I bet you're wondering why Dawn of the New World isn't on there. I just...don't want to play that one again for some reason. While I've done about two or three playthroughs of it (A full 2-player run included with a friend) and actually like it, I'll have little motivation to complete it, hence not having it available. Extremely sorry for those who would like to see it.

So far on the other sites, Symphonia is way ahead in the lead (Which was expected with the small amount of submitted votes and given it's popularity).

But please, vote away!

Edited by Magnus Blade

I went with Symphonia because of the whole friendship point thing that change some events in the game, especially the crucial DOES ZELOS LIVE OR DIE moment. Tales of the Abyss has a lot of guide-or-miss-it moments and I hate everyone short of Jade, and I really don't like the cast in Graces f. I can't say anything either way about Vesperia or Eternia but I'd probably say Vesperia would be my second choice.

Edited by Samias

Hey, cool, I was a tiebreaker today.

And I tied it again.

Also, Vesperia because it's an HD game and has free run compared to Symphonia. Get at me Symphonia fans.

But no seriously, Symphonia already has so manny playthrough videos compared to Vesperia. Besides, I can compare and see what exactly the Xbox360 version is missing, unless you're playing the PS3 version

Why no love for Abyss? D:

Yeah, Symphonia's reeeally high right now. There were a total of 6 votes on the other sites combined. 4 of them were Symphonia. >_>

Bah, yeah I checked YouTube and searched for Symphonia compared to the others. Gosh, there really ARE too many playthroughs. But tell you what, if Symphonia wins (Which I know it will), I'll take the running up game and play that one as well. To make things interesting.I mean, I'm going to record them all eventually. Just wanted to see which one I'll do first. I was stomped. XD

Edited by Magnus Blade

And I tied it again.

Also, Vesperia because it's an HD game and has free run compared to Symphonia. Get at me Symphonia fans.

But no seriously, Symphonia already has so manny playthrough videos compared to Vesperia. Besides, I can compare and see what exactly the Xbox360 version is missing, unless you're playing the PS3 version

WELL SCREW YOU I UNTIED IT AGAIN

Honestly, I'm just voting at random mostly.

Magnus.

Make it a uniquely entertaining LP!

But you owe me a SF2 playthrough!

Edited by Elieson

Magnus.

Make it a uniquely entertaining LP!

But you owe me a SF2 playthrough!

But my headset's broken. It's just gonna be a voiceless play. D:

And sure! I plan on doing an Ouch! run for YouTube after I finish the SFII draft, so you got one. :awesome:

EDIT: Vesperia is now tied with Symphonia, as it was chosen once on one of the other sites. I'll stop taking votes on Friday.

Edited by Magnus Blade