DLC/Internet Ideas

Melonhead

After seeing the 2nd batch of DLC and the Harvest festival, I thought it would be an interesting idea for users connected to the internet to have Events in the in-game world, such as Trees turning orange in the fall, and cherry blossoms around Spring. There could be Halloween Celebrations, or other holiday-oriented festivals around the world map. Any other things you guys can think of to make the Fire emblem world seem realer and closer to us?

Since we know about the festival, hot springs and beach eps, I have a few ideas of my own

DLC 4 has everyone become members of a sentai team, Jerome as the masked villain

DLC 5 has a giant nono terrorizing tokyo and it's up to Krom to stop her

DLC 6 has Krom, senior in high school, trying to get to the library while bullies block his path. That physics test is gonna be a doozy!

DLC 6 has Krom and co go on a journey, collecting monsters on the way to fight eight bosses.

DLC 7 has Krom and six lucky women all living together in one house. How will Krom ever survive with all these women?!

something similar to the pokemon dream world would be cool, where we could send and unit online and play mini games or w/e with them. or heck just connecting our files to the web and doing mini games with any of our unit recruit and not necessarily sending anything back to the game (seems unnecessary imo). would be cute and a good chance for some social elements.