Etrian Odyssey Mafia - Game Over

Grace

somebody explain how each player was cleared in a way that made them completely unlynchable again? from what i know of the set-up that shouldn't have been possible under the current situation

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[22:19] <Paperblade> Aere, scorri, Rein are clear

[22:19] <Paperblade> Shinori is most likely clear

[22:19] <Paperblade> I'd need to get Core

[22:19] <Paperblade> plus one of the above lynched

[22:19] <Paperblade> to win

[22:19] <Paperblade> if Core is lynched

[22:19] <Paperblade> I am going down

[22:19] <Paperblade> because it means I lied about my hook

Edited by Paperblade

Lol I was going to redirect you to myself :P

So scumteam was Helios/Core/Cam?

I was going to post this as supposition after Scorri's post, then decided not to because it would be dumb for me to claim stuff like that when I wasn't a player in the game. Since it would be like a confirmed role reveal, which Manix said not to do.

Then Aere said it in the next post 8)

Edited by L1049

shinori wasn't clear because commuter + a nightvig that failed can be faked by scum

reviver as scum role isn't impossible in bastard

core naturally lynchable

you are weak

i can understand the forfiet since chances of winning were slim, but they weren't impossible. i concede that i should've thought the anticold thing through better when reviewing tho :X

Why is it that I'm always surprised when people "bus" their mafia buddies even though I fully expect it to happen anyway?

Edited by Seoyeon

shinori wasn't clear because commuter + a nightvig that failed can be faked by scum

reviver as scum role isn't impossible in bastard

core naturally lynchable

you are weak

i can understand the forfiet since chances of winning were slim, but they weren't impossible. i concede that i should've thought the anticold thing through better when reviewing tho :X

Core was lynchable but when he flipped town it would confirm that I was lying about having hooked Helios and thus I would be going down Day 5

I needed *two* mislynches not one, and people weren't going to be convinced to lynch Shinori over Core Day 4

also this wasn't a bastard game

Edited by Paperblade

i think this game would've turned out better for scum had the two roles least likely to get PoE'd not died within the first cycle. couldn't have anticipated the modkill though

Also, Cam (when you see this) ... WTF were you doing?!

If you and I were on a scum team together, and if you started pulling that stuff, I'd be yelling at you so hard.

TBH Anticold just gave me a free town pass. The chances of me actually using it in unison with Cam's kill were pretty slim.

After a Helios lynch, Core Mislynch, and 2 town nightkills it would be 2 town/1 scum left. I think.

you wouldn't be, since you wouldn't have daytalk

You guys had night-talk, right? Well, I'd be yelling at him at the earliest opportunity in any case.