So I've been looking at W2...

I don't play for turns

I've been looking at White 2 stuff, and I've planned a team that I may use. From those who have played the game, is there anywhere I would struggle a lot?

(I don't do EV training, but I'll mke sure the gift pokemon get good natures and I'll reject the caught pokemon if their natures are bad)

Emboar (Figure I'll grind to get brick break. It may not be the smartest thing, but I'm doing it)

Vaporeon (Also getting the water stone from the battle subway with brick break. Using the Eevee from Fennel (If it's possible in-game) so it'll get a good attack-bashing nature and water pulse early on. It'll get aurora beam/ice beam, depending on when the TM shows up)

Braviary (One of the benefit of White2)

Zoroark (Another gift, from N, and I'll give it Snarl early on. Otherwise.....)

Aggron (In my top 5 favs ever, with a better movepool than gen 3; it'll get tutored ice punch and learn heavy slam)

Sawsbuck (Don't know if I should take the gift deerling or just catch one; either way horn leech + return + jump kick seems quite solid)

So yeah, what do you think? If anyone has a similar curiosity, feel free to post your possible team in this forum.

Edited by I don't play for turns

I've told myself not to get excited until I got Pokemon Conquest, which I haven't yet. But I do have a team in mind.

Serperior

Leafeon

Lilligant

Leavanny

Ferrothorn

Virizion

If you care.

I've told myself not to get excited until I got Pokemon Conquest, which I haven't yet. But I do have a team in mind.

Serperior

Leafeon

Lilligant

Leavanny

Ferrothorn

Virizion

If you care.

Can't get a Leafeon until post-game (I think)

Let's See..

Serperior

Braviary

Gavantula

Amphros

Umbreon

Seismitoad

All of this will probably change.. Lol. But that is my planned team, with Serperior, Braviary, and Amphros a certain.

Let's See..

Serperior

Braviary

Gavantula

Amphros

Umbreon

Seismitoad

All of this will probably change.. Lol. But that is my planned team, with Serperior, Braviary, and Amphros a certain.

Ampharos+Galvantula=?

I want to see how well Magnemite does, because its typing seems useful, as well as some of the other older Pokemon whom I want to see in action in Unova. Azurill is another one I want to try out definitely. I just hope desmume won't crash the English release when it's out. Too used to playing with 2x speed to enjoy the games any other way anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

broseph you have possibly one of the worst teams ive ever seen you noob!!! aggron is terrible!!!!!!!! this is my team

serperior

stoutland

vaporeon (only good pokemon you have)

conkeldurr

gigalith

darmanitan

If you plan to troll, at least make it a little less obvious.