dont post here

Percivalé

@Eclipse: if I wanted to tell you to cut it out, I would tell you what it is that you're doing and to please stop. It never really occurs to me to say the other thing.

And mostly I'm using that as an example in a situation like, say, someone wants to get their way so

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they try to manipulaye the player into turning an argument or something around by manipulating their emotions.

And, Marth, I'm encouraging constructive criticism here. If someone didn't play their best, tell them what it was that they did that wasn't necessarily great, and what they could do to improve.

Instead of just telling them multiple times that they suck

agh my phone hates me

Yeah well I'm not really refuting your points, I'm just saying it happens atm lol. I do understand those are hurtful though.

I think I might have said something like that when I was pissed off... in SSBu actually. I went all 'you guys don't deserve a rolecop' because I was being lynched based off of flavor. or at least I think so.

Well, scumhunting by flavor is another issue altogether that hopefully my game will prevent when I get it finishd

I wish I could get on skype to talk to you but journalism homework

cue the 1am dead brain post before I sleep

scumhunting by flavor is bad. like, you always need to take precautions in that area (eg: throw a screwball by not having something that people would expect to be present.) it's hard to realize when you have all these great ideas sometimes (trust me, I know from EO Mafia), but you need to figure it out (or have someone point it out to you) at some point.

also, have this:

Edited by Manix

whatttt why must you guys all go away when I have nothing to do? o.O

also kinda pissed that inactivity is called upon for scumhunting but eh.

and postgame within the week (I'm fairly busy, but I'll try)

I swear no one reads /sigh

also kinda pissed that inactivity is called upon for scumhunting but eh.

addressing this in EO Mafia postgame (yes, it's in progress, now don't ask about it further)

Edited by Manix

I probably lurked every single EO post as it happened. I just died too early to say anything about it. What's your excuse? Life? Work? Feh, I scoff at this. Mafia is a serious commitment guys! jk jk jk

Journalism is hard because we're not allowed to fall behind

Cue the gross sobbing and fetal position

;/

that's kinda sucky, but I guess it's probably for the best

but anyway, I'm out for the night because I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open

I think the only reason I managed this long was because of a small bit of chocolate

scumhunting by flavor is bad. like, you always need to take precautions in that area (eg: throw a screwball by not having something that people would expect to be present.) it's hard to realize when you have all these great ideas sometimes (trust me, I know from EO Mafia), but you need to figure it out (or have someone point it out to you) at some point.

Hey now it works....sometimes....

Just don't use it as a big factor to depend on, but some games flavor can help (like Higurashi).

IRL friend of mine attends Iowa for journalism and made her way up to sports editor for their newspaper. Along with her schoolwork she never has any free time so I never get to talk to her anymore :(. You actually remind me of her a lot Bizz even your voice.

What exactly does it mean to "scumhunt by flavor"? I mean, I think I might have a general idea of what you guys may be referring to, but in case I don't ... definition?

in certain games that are based off of, say, a familiar TV show or video game or something

let's use Super Mario as an example

everyone character claims. Someone claims Bowser and everyone decides that the person who claimed Bowser is automaf despite their previous actions or even the role that they claim solely because Bowser is a bad guy in the game

that's just another instance of scumhunting by flavor

random notice: next person to bug me about postgame (before the week is up) will delay it a full day. Okay? Good.

keep bugging me so I have more time to finish it

Edited by Manix