dont post here

Percivalé

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Karel supposed to be slow for a swordmaster? :/ I once (or twice) had a Karel with 21 speed or something.

So you procced only one speed on a 50% growth? huh.

So you procced only one speed on a 50% growth? huh.

It's been a while, but I've had Karels who ended up at --/20 with anywhere between 21-24 speed. :/ Maybe he just hates me.

Nothing wrong with weird. I love weird. Tonight I'm going to be part of a giant group of people going around telling (mostly) true stories about my campus to people that the tour guides will never tell you. Did I mention we're dressing "inconspicuously" for this event by which I mean I'll be dressed as a Jedi? :D

I'm meeting a writer tonight for coffee and we're going to talk about poetry and newspapers

Guys, could you please cut down on the amount of spam completely irrelevant to mafia in every possible way? If you want to dicuss hamsters, newspapers or school, please have the decency to do it in FFTF itself, not here. I dislike having the mafia section bumped every five minutes for garbage of that kind, but if I just ignore new posts in the mafia section, I might miss actually relevant posts.

Don't piss me off, I will blow the fuck up at you and you're not toing to like it ok