dont post here

Percivalé

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kay: raymond's request was totally reasonable and while it was blunt it obviously wasn't intended as a personal attack, and then levity flips out and threatens to .~**~ban people from her games~**~. over that. nobody else in this thread told her to do anything. pretty sure he's not the one in the wrong here

for the record i don't really care what happens to this thread, i think having a mafia community social space is pointless when there's a sfmafia irc channel but don't think it's a big enough deal to delete it if people want one

i do think it'd be better off in ftff but that'd probably make the mafia board seem clique-y

Ai just had a huge anxiety attaxk wow I'm dumb

no I wouldn't actually ban people from my games, most or it is just that I don't have a good history with raymond

And I just don't like being told what to di it really bothers me and makes me irrationally angry and makes me get all personal bexause I have issues and some or them are petty and dumb

Just please don't tell me what to do, I don't cate who it is or whatever and I guess if you really have to then whatever but don't be surpriaed if I get all mood swingy botu it

I thought of a Fate/Zero mafia last night but barely remember any of it sad.gif. Not like the games have been super active lately though and I don't think I'd be able to host a game anytime soon anyway.

I still have to finish my game"

Might have to deal with this stress though before thinking of hosting because I don't want to do dumb thibgs

Sorry prims

Raymon I'm sorry too but you barely even play here anyway I don't know why you care?? and don't track the thread or whatwver of it upsets you tha much I dunno how that really works

Raymon I'm sorry too but you barely even play here anyway

Yep, and people like you are among the primary reasons for this.

It's impossible to properly talk to you in any way whatsoever. It doesn't even seem to matter what I post, you just seem to be offended by the very fact that I'm posting or something. Did it ever cross your mind that I might have better things to do with my time than try to provoke you in each post I make, or whatever it is that you think I'm trying to do? The kindergarten level threats you usually respond with aren't even funny or amusing, they're just... poor, really.

I don't like being told what to do

Also I played like one game with you. I was just surprised. You don't know what happened at dm.