Video Game Tournament Logic

I've already seen it. So that means I know what you are talking about TLS.

I laughed at it too. And I can honestly say it's not rick roll.

Mn.

I'm part of that one cult that doesn't care about how the game is played they just like the damn game.

AS LONG AS THE STAGE IS NOT RUMBLE MOTHER FUCKING FALLS.

*sniff* bad... bad memories...

ha you spelled it wrong
Thank you for dedicating an entire post to pointing out my spelling error.
Thank you for dedicating an entire post to pointing out that i pointed out your spelling error

*sees a chain starting*

ha you spelled it wrong

Like you should be talking. Objection.gifEducate_Smiley.gif

In other news, anyone who gives a shit about how the others play is a dumbass. Let people play how they wanna play and don't bitch to them about their opinions.

You should only care about someone's opinion if they don't like Paper Mario 2, then you should get out the Chainsaw

Like you should be talking. Objection.gifEducate_Smiley.gif

In other news, anyone who gives a shit about how the others play is a dumbass. Let people play how they wanna play and don't bitch to them about their opinions.

You should only care about someone's opinion if they don't like Paper Mario 2, then you should get out the Chainsaw

i think so, too

Exactly the Tourney Tards want to play a way that obviously WAS NOT MEANT TO BE PLAYED fine that's there choice.

But I hate it when they go up and scream at me cuz I play on "THE WRONG STAGES" or that I "USE ITEMS"

Exactly the Tourney Tards want to play a way that obviously WAS NOT MEANT TO BE PLAYED fine that's there choice.

But I hate it when they go up and scream at me cuz I play on "THE WRONG STAGES" or that I "USE ITEMS"

There no right or wrong way to play.

I was more referring to this comment, which makes me think that anti-tourney fags are just as bad as tourney fags.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Since the only people you see complaining most of the time are the ones that complain about "tourney fags" then something tells me that they started being dumbasses BEFORE "tourney fags" started calling them "casual noobs" and that only started BECAUSE they were being called tourney fags.

Also, what logic do you have to fall back on Toa Lord Sothe? If Sakurai didn't want people to play without items on only certain stages, he would have made it impossible to turn items off and he would of made the stage choice random.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Since the only people you see complaining most of the time are the ones that complain about "tourney fags" then something tells me that they started being dumbasses BEFORE "tourney fags" started calling them "casual noobs" and that only started BECAUSE they were being called tourney fags.

Also, what logic do you have to fall back on Toa Lord Sothe? If Sakurai didn't want people to play without items on only certain stages, he would have made it impossible to turn items off and he would of made the stage choice random.

But the fact that he made Stages and put Items in in the first place would indicate otherwise.

Edited by Toa Lord Sothe