So Narron just soloed a map

loves2sp00n

Somehow I think Elite was added very late in development on his skillset.

I would sure hope Narron is some sort of oversight in general. He bleeds gamebreaking pretty hard.

As for the topic itself, it really is funny how much the game's dialogue undersells Narron in general. Eugene considers Ruka to be a useful dude since Runan's team NEEDS A BOW USER, but Narron is dismissed as pretty much TERRIBLE with a SLIGHT chance of being a diamond in the rough. The best part is his base stats are just barely worse than Kreiss's.

I would sure hope Narron is some sort of oversight in general. He bleeds gamebreaking pretty hard.

As for the topic itself, it really is funny how much the game's dialogue undersells Narron in general. Eugene considers Ruka to be a useful dude since Runan's team NEEDS A BOW USER, but Narron is dismissed as pretty much TERRIBLE with a SLIGHT chance of being a diamond in the rough. The best part is his base stats are just barely worse than Kreiss's.

Narron wouldn't be nearly as great without Elite. You can easily promote him by the end of chapter 3. Without it? Considering you have guys like Raphin, Vega and Zeek giving him competition for fighting experience, easily around the route split.

The team needs a bow user just got Kate, even though she's not here for chapter 2. Guess what is one of her two main weapons. Meanwhile, Narron just gets the rookie treatment from a veteran.

Edited by Dio