Lenh's Locker

Lenh

Nice work, Lenh! I feel like the middle mug is one of your best pieces yet. The hair has pretty damn great especially :D: Although generally speaking chibis don't have noses (small nitpick). Tom Nook is awesome for obvious reasons. Not sure what that first magician-looking thing is but it looks superb.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work, Lenh! I feel like the middle mug is one of your best pieces yet. The hair has pretty damn great especially :D: Although generally speaking chibis don't have noses (small nitpick). Tom Nook is awesome for obvious reasons. Not sure what that first magician-looking thing is but it looks superb.

Thanks Agro! (Aeo helped a ton with giving a ref for the hair, and Mew and L95 helped with giving critique. I'd probably still be struggling without their help. (ty you guys) ^^; )

I'll keep the noseless standard in mind for future chibis. Wiz is just a cutesy Kirby boss from the GBA era.

• 1 month later...

I'm in the eevee party as well (fun, but tough!) :3 (Thanks to merc for providing me skintones and a ref~)

lenhfeon_zps1fe7cf7a.png

Also cleaned up my splice from 107. A bit of custom work in the collar, cravat, eyes, and cape.

107_zps43fcb529.png

Thanks guys ^^

Deerhands, I was pressed for time and couldn't find the pieces I wanted for a chef, so went with a generic splice for that round. and that's too bad, you have p' creative splices

bGWzX.png

Yay androgyny~ (guess I could feminine things up but ah well) I lowered the neck a pixel and rounded the shoulders, but there's probably still a problem with 'em. ^^; Imo the angle is wrong, especially on the far side, and it's my usual slaponagenerictorso angle, but I can't be buggered to redo/polish this one.

maybe i'll become an espeon if i have the time to make the potrait

Thanks guys ^^

Deerhands, I was pressed for time and couldn't find the pieces I wanted for a chef, so went with a generic splice for that round. and that's too bad, you have p' creative splices

bGWzX.png

Yay androgyny~ (guess I could feminine things up but ah well) I lowered the neck a pixel and rounded the shoulders, but there's probably still a problem with 'em. ^^; Imo the angle is wrong, especially on the far side, and it's my usual slaponagenerictorso angle, but I can't be buggered to redo/polish this one.

i was making siebold of xy but the face isn't good enough Edited by deer hands

• 2 weeks later...

Just a minor update this time around, revamping an old splice.

splice72_ruby.png -> s6_v2_mugonly_zps8a421ff2.png

(Also I work a lot now so might be more sparse with returning/working on any critique people might have, fyi.)

Those were probably WIPs that got deleted off my puush. With the exception of KingKnight, Lenhfeon, and the most recent splice redux (which I can't get to atm since my laptop charger broke), everything public should be on page 1~

• 4 weeks later...

mags_krtdl_zpsf242aff2.png
Figured I'd try out something different. Haven't quite figured out KSSU-style shading, but it's interesting.

[11/12/14 Edit: A relative quickie. I hope Rhys is comfy in all those pillows.]
rhysFlat_zps6de8e34f.png

Edited by Lenh

mags_krtdl_zpsf242aff2.png

Figured I'd try out something different. Haven't quite figured out KSSU-style shading, but it's interesting.

Well, for a first try, it looks official, almost like it was ripped straight from the game.

The sharp corner on each hand looks odd. Maybe try smoothing them out?

Edited by MarioKirby

The splice tweak is a nice revamp. Looks like a cool nomad, I especially like the use of the pattern in the collar and the fur made from Dieck's hair looks good and has a bit more symmetry on this mug. It was a good design already, great design now. Also less messy looking, more clear definition of the outfit which is also a major plus.

The Vulture man is cool... Definitely much improved from the earlier version. Just so clean looking.

Rhys is well done. His face looks a little off to me tho. Seems almost like a younger version of him than we saw in PoR... Could do with looking a little more adult/mature on my eyes with a leaner, longer face maybe? ...perhaps slightly smaller eyes as well?

...anyways, cool stuff Lenh. Will be following this thread!