Chronicles of Eternity character submissions

Dandragon

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because you're taking terrible submissions, no one in this thread uses punctuation, you don't have any screenshots, and no one that's entered seems to understand how hacking works (e.g. submitting a still and expecting a full animation to magically appear)

:/

WELL EXCUSE ME FOR TRYING TO MAKE A GOD DAMN HACK WITH CHARACTERS MADE BY MEMBERS OF THE FORUM

IM TRYING TO DO THIS SHIT AND NOBODY TAKES ME FUCKING SERIOUSLY

you took a joke submission and pledged to add the master knight class just because it said so on the sheet

but i was going to submit a character ;.;

Furetchen-Mugsheet.png?t=1273278331 FURY THE CROSSBOW PALADIN (you'll have to make the animation yourself soz) with 120% HP/Str/Spd growth and none of anything else

Edited by Furetchen

lol. If you actually had an interesting hack, some people might actually submit good sprites with half-balanced characters. As is, all we have to judge by is the content of your thread, and the quality of the sprites submitted :/

Edit: I'm not saying this hack ISN'T interesting or that you can't make one, I'm saying that you need to show us you can/that it is before you can expect to get legit mugs and things like that.

Even just one or two chapters is better than nothing. Have you not decided on Lords or anything yet?

Edited by Bacon

Name

Pyotr Sukujime

Male

Class

Knight Rider

Growths

Mug

14vtM.png

info:

kind, smart, and clever, and everybody likes him but he is reckless when people he loves are in danger. also he has flaws. he likes to... smell flowers. and that is girly.

also he writes poetry when he likes, by the way he is a very fiercesome warrior. and he looks young but he's very mature.

edit: ummm he has a custom animation. he has armor ike a knight be he moves like a myrmidon. i can't make animations though :/ so you can make it

Edited by Stolypin Necktie

WELL EXCUSE ME FOR TRYING TO MAKE A GOD DAMN HACK WITH CHARACTERS MADE BY MEMBERS OF THE FORUM

IM TRYING TO DO THIS SHIT AND NOBODY TAKES ME FUCKING SERIOUSLY

pWs5k.gif

(Eric thanks <3)

Aside from the others who just posted above me, this project has shown that it has no structure or anything resembling merit. I mean, look at me. I'm pretty much the only person behind my ROM hack and well, it's shown promise, right? And all those other ROM hacks done with groups behind them, because they have ideas, plans, and what have you. But we all have one thing in common - structure. This topic is the perfect example why community ROM hacks fail and hard. No structure, no quality control, nothing. It's just a mess. A heavy mess.

A project like this takes effort. Learn how to control quality. Learn how to structure the project. All of the submissions we've seen so far are terrible. You need to step in or have someone that knows better to step in and make efforts to clean up and make your project presentable. Little bits of effort goes a long way. Believe me, I know.

am I done? can I leave now?

(leaves)

lol. If you actually had an interesting hack, some people might actually submit good sprites with half-balanced characters. As is, all we have to judge by is the content of your thread, and the quality of the sprites submitted :/

Edit: I'm not saying this hack ISN'T interesting or that you can't make one, I'm saying that you need to show us you can/that it is before you can expect to get legit mugs and things like that.

Even just one or two chapters is better than nothing. Have you not decided on Lords or anything yet?

the main character will not be a lord

i do not have screen shots because im trying to get the story worked on first, and for that i need characters

As for a chapter, i guess i can describe the first

It starts out in a town that thrives as a market, where the main character is going around to the many shops to get some supplies. Then bandits attack (name ONE fire emblem game where bandits isnt the first enemy to deal with) but the main character decides to fend them off.

why no screenshots. I don't have the programs, nor can i access them until i get my own computer.

the main character will not be a lord

by lord, I meant main character, so yeah.

i do not have screen shots because im trying to get the story worked on first, and for that i need characters

why no screenshots. I don't have the programs, nor can i access them until i get my own computer.

That's what I'm saying though. If you have some semblance of an idea for story, even the first tiny bit worked out, just make a chapter or two before posting. It'll help you out a lot.

For example, I haven't posted in the thread for my hack because I've been working on putting everything together for it. I won't post in it until I have at least a chapter or two of it completed.

ummmmmmmmm

how bout fuck you dude

yeah you better leave go back to being terrible and making bad lps ;____;

e: pyorre sukohime is not a bad character

y u so classy bro

Edited by Bacon

FE8, FE5.

in fairness FE8 has bandits the chapter after and 5 has "GOD, NICE WORK PISSING OFF THE PIRATES, GUYS." immediately after

BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S A GOOD THING

y u so classy bro

hey, wow. i try, alright? i don't understand why all you people just like, talked together, and decided to target me with your pranks and your jokes. how pathetic, yeah. snicker all you want in your skypechats, i'm above that! i just find it sad that you are all so intent in giving me shit for no reason!

;__________________________________;