I Can't Believe It's Not SFMM3 Minimafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elieson (5) - Bluedoom, CT075, Seoyeon, Paperblade, San (L-2)

Shinori (2) - Aere, scorri

Aere (2) - Shinori, Helios

Paperblade (1) - Weapons

San (1) - Strider

Not Voting - Elieson, Manix

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. You have about 55 minutes left in the day.

Edited by Prims

blah I'm not quite sure I buy that claim

considering no one else is here (seriously, where the heck are you people?), you may have to be lynched anyway

bluh

@Aere: Your posts are practically active lurking most of the time. You haven't done much scumhunting at all the entire game, and your posts are mostly just fluff. You've prodded a couple people here and there and asked a couple questions here and there, and really have been just focusing on Boron. You just seem to be trying to blend in and don't seem to have many opinions to contribute to discussion. You haven't done anything to really change my opinion, therefore I find you scummy.

I guess you could have seen my earlygame as active lurking, even though I was just explaining my said-to-be-bad reasoning against Manix. But after that? First I was on Manix, then I focused on Boron for a couple of pages, I'm against Shinori right now... and isn't it the whole point of scumhunting to ask questions?

And lol I don't have opinions. What do you call Manix, Boron, Shinori...

I'll hammer if you want. His role cop claim may make sense with his previous posts (acting scummy so he isn't nightkilled) but I feel like that's a bit of a ruse. Plus, a doctor would protect a rolecop anyway, or some sort of WIFOM.

Elieson (7) - Bluedoom, CT075, Seoyeon, Paperblade, San, Manix, Aere (L-0!)

Aere (2) - Shinori, Helios

Paperblade (1) - Weapons

San (1) - Strider

Shinori (1) - scorri

Not Voting - Elieson

Elieson, thought to be Subieko, Town Stalker (Town Rolecop), but actually Paperblade, Mafia Town Mafia Town Mayor (Scum Limited Rolecop), has been lynched!

24 hours for night actions. Do not post during the night phase unless your role allows otherwise.

Kay-san, playing Excellen, Townie Badass (Town Virgin), died last night.

Many manly tears have been shed at Excellen's death, truly he was too brilliant of a poet to deserve such a horrible fate. It's almost as bad as that one time scum killed him early on when he was super obvtown just to frame Proto! As such this senseless killing has temporarily been reconsidered, and no killing actions will be usable Night 2.

And now I'm suddenly realizing I didn't think that flavor through very well at all. Apologies to the affected parties .-.

Anyway you guys have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.