Hearts Mafia (Experimental)

Psych

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

North plays the 8 of Clubs.

200px-Playing_card_club_8.svg.png

South takes the hand and opens next cycle.

Raiper [1]: Elieson

Core [1]: Serious Bananas

Helios [1]: Aere

Manix [1]: Scorri

Shinori [1]: Helios

Elieson [1]: Seoyeon

Edited by Psych

I haven't played any Multifaction games, but what you'd try to do, I think, is get whomever you feel is detrimental to your team's objectives lynched.

So, example. I decide Kay is a threat to my team, and I want her lynched. So I try to convince other people that her death would help them as well, so that I can get her lynched.

That being said, I'm not really seeing any person yet that's a threat to my team, so I'll refrain from voting, since I don't really think RVS votes have much use when I could just talk to the the person I want a reaction from outside the thread.

So that's what "Hearts" is? Oh, no ...

I played "Hearts" a few times on the computer and I utterly sucked because I didn't know how to play. ._.

I've hated mafia for probably a year, I don't understand multifaction, OC OR unicycle, and the card game isn't helping matters. I joined this game purely because someone begged me to because it hadn't started in like two weeks. The moment I can get a free ride out is the moment my life becomes worth cherishing.

Hahahahahahahaha such a depressing outlook Furet. I've never done any of this either but I actually think it's interesting.

How are we supposed to scumhunt in a multifaction game if there isn't really any scum, and we don't know who's threatening to our faction

Considering how hard it was for the regular player slots to fill up, I don't think we'll be seeing any substitutes (if any) in a long time.

Well, if he really really wants out then I suppose lynching him is the fastest way to get him out. Since I don't think there will be anyone subbing in any time soon.

##Vote: Furetchen