Inserting Maps into FE7

Chainsaw Police

I'm reading over Blazer's tutorial for map creation and insertion, and he says to use the filename from the tilesets for something later on.

Now, the tilesets I have (downloaded from feaw's thread), they don't have fancy filenames as such:

image192.jpg

Has anybody got any idea as to where these fancy-named tilesets may be? I've scoured Google and the forums for half an hour now, but to no avail.

I'm reading over Blazer's tutorial for map creation and insertion, and he says to use the filename from the tilesets for something later on.

Now, the tilesets I have (downloaded from feaw's thread), they don't have fancy filenames as such:

Define fancy. Those are just bytes.

Anyway: http://www.feshrine....raphicutil.html it's under Mappy and Tilesets

Blazer even says in the tutorial to get it from his site. :x

actually you probably shouldn't use feawr's for reference, since they have extra tiles that aren't actually in the tilesets, which can confuse you o 3o

Yeah, I thought that was the case, hence why I've been trying to find the sets Blazer used - I was dead sure that they were legit non-custom tilesets ripped right from fe7 (and I was right, woo)

Once you get used to what the bytes mean, you can pretty much just use Feaw's and eyeball what to put in the Chapter Data Editor. :P

Yeah, true true. I'm just trying to follow the tutorial to the word so I can get shit figured out before diving in head first and trying out other stuff. Baby steps!