Traveler's Ire (Fe7)

Izark

Is it that hard to whip up a quick example of what you know? It doesn't have to be polished and perfect, it just has to be acceptable.

Seriously, take FE7, take an existing map, take existing characters, existing everything, make a trial map of sorts.

No. No it isn't.

Just keep in mind that there's nothing personal with these replies. Many spriters already have a lot on their plates (I have 10+ items on just my portrait queue and most of it is for various hacks) and other commitments as well, and the last thing they want is for 5 hours of their life going to waste because a project they sprited for never got off the ground. That's why people like seeing some solid progress before deciding if they will contribute to it or not. You'll probably get better feedback when you post that video.

Just keep in mind that there's nothing personal with these replies. Many spriters already have a lot on their plates (I have 10+ items on just my portrait queue and most of it is for various hacks) and other commitments as well, and the last thing they want is for 5 hours of their life going to waste because a project they sprited for never got off the ground. That's why people like seeing some solid progress before deciding if they will contribute to it or not. You'll probably get better feedback when you post that video.

thank you for clarrifying