I need map sprites

Klokinator

I need map sprites for one of my projects. I would like anyone who is proficient or reasonably decent at editing/FCing map sprites to PM me. I may pay money if the quality is high enough, and I will give credit for any help given. It's pretty important to me and I've been working on the project for a while so if you're interested and good enough, I'll make it worth your while.

And I only need map sprites, not battle sprites, weapon icons, or anything else.

Edited by Klokitty

Yeah Ana I've seen some of your map sprites, you might do alright on this. Maybe even Chainsaw Police could do a good job too.

I need two full map sprites, featuring moving frames, standing frames, animated frames (for when the cursor hovers over the unit), and "moved" frames, for when the unit has moved. Therefore, a full sheet. The sprites will be custom classes for these two characters:

James

james-1.png17z6a.pngNauQt.gif

Jessica

jessica-2.png17z8e.png

So the map sprites need to look similar to their faces and battle animations. James would have a red and gold map sprite, jessica a blue and gold sprite. James is similar to Hector's build, Jessica is similar to a female monk, if any exist.

I'm more than willing to pay and I'm quite negotiable on the matter, so give it your best and I'll make it worth your while :]

Edited by hwgfldsppplltooty

Well, I did make a frame for a cat laguz map sprite, but I was only able to do it because I had another frame to work with already. Plus, it wasn't for an animation anyway. It was for a sprite comic series. xP