Sprites request

Knight Of The Wind

hey guys, well, i had this idea, of adding or replace some characters by....sonic and the black knight characters, for example, add sonic with caliburn as personal weapon, and shadow as lancelot with the arondight sword as personal weapon (had to look into a wiki for the sword name since i don't rembember shadow's sword name being mentioned in game), and so, but i suppose that there aren't any sprites of them, thinking of it, the cast of sonic of that game also have potential for a fire emblem hack...but that's my opinion, anyways if someone can accept my request, is fine....

Although it does not hurt to ask, you will have a hard time finding someone to help you if you have nothing to show.

Most spriters are already lending hands to other hacks or just do not have the time, so unless you can prove that your (potential) hack will go somewhere, few will help. :/ Unfortunate as that is, it is true.

But I wish you the best of luck~

eCut, I answered Kittyman's question with a quote; don't delete my posts for no reason. :/

You quoted part of Knight of the Wind's post without adding anything.

2. Do not make one-line posts, unless it adds something new or interesting to a discussion. In other words, do not spam.

1. Likewise, do not just quote another member and simply write "I agree", "quoted for truth", "no", etc. In these cases, make sure to at least explain why you agree or disagree.

Edited by Wicked Witch of the East