Fire Emblem: Exalted Legacy

Arch

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But! Navarre, although originally a Mercenary, is the progenitor of the beloved Myrmidon class, so much that he goot reclassed to Myrmidon in FE11/12, so it would be weird to switch him back. Besides, there has to be one unit of each non-lord and non-unique class in each FE, and seeing as how Athena was redacted...

Really, I think Julian looks great, it's Navarre I can't get behind. His eyes have no emotion (and I swear if someone says that's how he normally looks I'ma sigh), and by that I mean they look empty, instead of carrying the bored look he normally does, and the hair coming down over his face looks really flat, like it's plastered onto his face instead of just falling over it.

Woo chapter 3 o 3 o

Trent why don't you tell me things when I'm actually working on it

you fix it now i'm too close to finalstime to touch it anymore

Ah, Julian, why do you look so bright compared to everything else? Something about his head irks me, but I can't figure out what.

Why is there only one arrow unit in Chapter 3? Unless someone got shuffled? I approve of the new objective.

This is looking better and better each time I visit this topic.

A minor nitpick about the otherwise fabulous Gomer: the brown in his beard seems way too dark compared to the rest of his palette, it's messing with my eyes a bit. Also, the little skin pixel in front of his ear is bugging the crud outta me, but I think that's just a me thing.

Edited by Kon

inb4 this becomes FE4 Advance all over again

No, kidding. As always you have my support with anything you do and if you need anything else from me don't be afraid to ask, I just might lend a hand~

do u know where i could find the fe4 advance patch i tried looking but nothing

Btw, something which bothered me just a bit but enough to warrant a post - would it be possible to make it (or rather, is it feasible) so that we can select between European and American FE11 versions' names of characters and places? The ones which bother me the most (and are sometimes confusing as well) are Shiida - Caeda and Medon - Macedon. Thanks, and I understand if it's too bothersome but eh, it bothers me.

Btw, something which bothered me just a bit but enough to warrant a post - would it be possible to make it (or rather, is it feasible) so that we can select between European and American FE11 versions' names of characters and places? The ones which bother me the most (and are sometimes confusing as well) are Shiida - Caeda and Medon - Macedon. Thanks, and I understand if it's too bothersome but eh, it bothers me.

Theoretically this could probably be done with Yes/No prompt and then just a conditional statement to change their names for the character itself when you select them. However you would have two versions of every block of text with any name that is effected by the changes, which could get annoying to change all of them.

Theoretically this could probably be done with Yes/No prompt and then just a conditional statement to change their names for the character itself when you select them. However you would have two versions of every block of text with any name that is effected by the changes, which could get annoying to change all of them.

it'd be so much easier to just have two different patches. :/

it'd be so much easier to just have two different patches. :/

I don't know how to hack, but would you be able to use the Male/Female Tactician text changes to manipulate it? It would still have the issue of having two sets of text to edit though.

I don't know how to hack, but would you be able to use the Male/Female Tactician text changes to manipulate it? It would still have the issue of having two sets of text to edit though.

I'm pretty sure there is more than one character that got a name change, I mean, it's possible, but not really worth the trouble.

If Arch wants to would probably be most reasonable to make two patches.

I don't think so because IIRC there is no text command that changes from gender to gender for the tactician.