Trainwreck Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well mah mah, thisus certainly interestan, if Ah do say so mahself.

Ah don't know who we are votin', but Ah believe it wuz Shinori? ##Unvote, Vote Shinori

Nah Ah believe this'll be mah las' post before the nigh' so I'll have to be takun mah leave uh this here party.

>V-V-Votecount!

(6) Shinori - Bluedoom, Snike, Manix, Levity, Helios, Psych

(4) Bluedoom - Kay, Shinori, BigBangMeteor, scorri

(1) BigBangMeteor - Cam

(1) Elieson - Rapier

(1) MancerNecro - Elieson

(1) Rapier - Boron

(1) Snike - Aere

Not Voting (2): Admiral Shin, MancerNecro

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to hammer. You have about 24 hours left in the day.

Aere and Kay have been prodded.

Edited by Prims

Oh Manix, you are providing quite the hilarity. I beg of you, please continue these shenanigans.

Also, work demands my attention. I shall return in a few hours, properly nourished and ready for more.

>V-V-Votecount!

(7) Shinori - Bluedoom, Snike, Manix, Levity, Helios, Psych, MancerNecro (L-2)

(4) Bluedoom - Kay, Shinori, BigBangMeteor, scorri

(1) BigBangMeteor - Cam

(1) Elieson - Rapier

(1) MancerNecro - Elieson

(1) Rapier - Boron

(1) Snike - Aere

Not Voting (1): Admiral Shin

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to hammer. You have about 24 hours left in the day.

Edited by Prims

I realised something. Admiral Shin is a -1/-2 Voter. When he voted for Shinori previously, there was a -2 on the Votals. Right now when he's not voting, there's none. Might be worth noting in the future.

My...second big post? W/e

Rapier's pretty scummy for prodding and unvoting which I mentioned earlier and voting Elieson cuz he didn't vote Mancer in his initial post. >.> I'm kinda hesitant on Rapier though because everytime he's real scummy to me he just ends up being town. Except Xenoblade, but I never voiced out my opinions over there . >_>

I'm hesitant to vote Mancer to because FAYZ basically made me paranoid about this guy now >.>

I don't really like BBM's logic of defending Rapier because lol WIFOM. If you weren't really serious about that statement then why even say it in Rapier's defence? Also haven't been very memorable.

Btw, ##Unvote

Ok so with that outta the way, I'm not seeing the case on Elieson. Bar his vote on Mancer which I feel was sorta opportunistic if only because its a jump on a newbie not knowing how to play, Elieson's play hasn't really been uh, scummy. It looks like he's forced to RP and he has stated earlier some of his opinions. Psych's vote on Shinori looks horrible and he probably hasn't cared to re-read or anything.

Will post more in a sec

Rapier's pretty scummy for prodding and unvoting which I mentioned earlier and voting Elieson cuz he didn't vote Mancer in his initial post. >.> I'm kinda hesitant on Rapier though because everytime he's real scummy to me he just ends up being town.

I don't really like BBM's logic of defending Rapier because lol WIFOM. If you weren't really serious about that statement then why even say it in Rapier's defence? Also haven't been very memorable.

What you say in the first quote is basically the exact same thing I said. And also, if nobody said anything that wasn't serious, nobody would ever make jokes, so I don't really understand that point at all.

BBM you said that Rapier being more scummy meant he was more likely to be town and if he was townie then he's probably scum. Talking about that.

Ok so Helios, after reading an ISO, haven't really done much scumhunting and you're doing more of defending others than actual scumhunting. Earlier Elieson looked strange to you but with his recent Mancer vote, your opinion of him definitely should've changed? If I were you I would probably vote him because it looking opportunistic and being wary of him earlier but apparently you haven't done a lot about it. Yeah your only existent scumread has been Elieson and you've even forgotten about that. *adds Helios to his suspect list*

Shin is literal scum for just popping in and unvoting because Snike prodded him. He like, needs to actually exist.

Even though we have decided to lynch Shinori today anyway???????????

That's the point: He just skimmed, decided easiest vote was Shinori, and went *poof*. lol ANYONE can do that >_>

Shin unvoted cause his Vote is a negative Vote. They had decided to lynch Shinori, so the negative Vote would have to be removed. Also, Bluedoom, no meta gaming here please =D. Don't link this game an FAYZ.