Let's Play Fire Emblem: Awakening [JPN]

shadowofchaos

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhh, it's I think it's just a display glitch...? Try hovering over the end of the video bar.

The time says 37 mins, but if you hover over the end with your mouse it corrects itself 0.o

Try skipping to after 37 mins. IDK if I'm just magical, though.

Edited by L95

Uhh, it's I think it's just a display glitch...? Try hovering over the end of the video bar.

The time says 37 mins, but if you hover over the end with your mouse it corrects itself 0.o

Try skipping to after 37 mins. IDK if I'm just magical, though.

Looks like you're just magical then. XD

Care to take a screenshot and show?

It's kinda hard to take a picture of me hovering over the bar, but here is a picture of it with the full time: http://oi45.tinypic.com/2rfx2s8.jpg

I'd like to note that it only works on youtube itself, and not the embedded version of the video. The embedded one is still stuck at 37 for me.

I'm using Firefox, if it matters.

EDIT: >.> I can't get it to load the cut video. It shows 37 for a split second then auto corrects to 1hr 5mins. Uhh.

WTF.

IDK. Bask in my magic.

Edited by L95

That was hilarious with Chrom pulling off the two Double Guards in a row. XD

8% for Dual Guard Chance.

.08 * .08 = 0.0064 = 0.64%

Total bro.

Also....I'm curious...What exactly WERE they saying in the death quotes?

Everyone was using their classic mode death quotes.

The thing is though, some of them "retreat" in their death quotes. You still can't use them anymore... but they retreat in their dialogue... just like how Ninian does in FE7 if you get her killed.

Examples include: Frederick (Mr. Advice, so he's important), Liz, Viole (dunno why he's so important), and generally the ladies [for a particular reason which most of you already know outside this thread, but I'm not mentioning it even if you guys do].

Edited by shadowofchaos

Everyone was using their classic mode death quotes.

The thing is though, some of them "retreat" in their death quotes. You still can't use them anymore... but they retreat in their dialogue... just like how Ninian does in FE7 if you get her killed.

Examples include: Frederick (Mr. Advice, so he's important), Liz, Viole (dunno why he's so important), and generally the ladies [for a particular reason which most of you already know outside this thread, but I'm not mentioning it even if you guys do].

Won't talk about the girls, but Viole needs to survive at least until Serge shows up. Ch.12, I think?