FF: My life as a king

Metal Rabbit

Noone seems to have made a topic about this.

I'm interested in getting it... when i return of course.

You can train soldiers as the various FF classes and then send them off to die :D

Anyone currently have it? And if so then can you give us your impressions?

Noone seems to have made a topic about this.

I'm interested in getting it... when i return of course.

You can train soldiers as the various FF classes and then send them off to die :D

Anyone currently have it? And if so then can you give us your impressions?

Well I don't have it, but it's the first thing I'm getting once I get my hands on another Wii shop card. This game is one of the more anticipated titles I've been waiting for since I ablsoultely loved Crystal Chronicles

I was thinking about getting it, but how much memory does it take?

267 blocks or so (more than the internet channel)

But Arc is right shouldn't be a problem if you have an SD card or two (which I don't)

267 blocks or so (more than the internet channel)

But Arc is right shouldn't be a problem if you have an SD card or two (which I don't)

How much do SD cards actually cost? If the game is as exciting as everyone says, I just may have to consider buying one( assuming they're cheap.)

How much do SD cards actually cost? If the game is as exciting as everyone says, I just may have to consider buying one( assuming they're cheap.)

Well if you are smart and not get the "official Nintendo SD cards" about 20 bucks. Any type of SD card will work with a Wii

Well if you are smart and not get the "official Nintendo SD cards" about 20 bucks. Any type of SD card will work with a Wii

Thanks

* glares menacingly at the Wal-Mart ad in the mail featuring Wii accessories*

LIES! THEY'RE ALL LIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Donatello

Thanks

* glares menacingly at the Wal-Mart ad in the mail featuring Wii accessories*

LIES! THEY'RE ALL LIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it's true you can use the standard SD card to save memory. Hell the SD card in a standard digital camera would work

Just make sure the card is formatted in FAT16. A mini or microSD card in an SD adapter also works. Here are some generally good prices :/

As for the game, it's governing your city and expanding it, without really doing much of the actual expansion. It's good, but might not be the cup of tea many would like. There's a similar game coming for the Wii that looks like this and Animal Crossing's love child, so you may want to wait, or also, pick that up upon release.

Personally, I got the thing and have yet to play it. That was... months ago >.>

• 3 weeks later...