Fire Emblem: Sea Of Peril (FE7 Remake) (Joke)

Garcia

A Poll  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Does it look good so far?

• No! Not vivedly creative and lacking life.
    • So vivid!
    • Fun, but still no creativity.
    • PERFECT!

Fire Emblem Sea Of Peril A Noob Hacked Hack Hello! This is a pathetic FE7 joke remake made by me (Garcia) I, unlike a lot of other hackers probably won't get any better at FE hacking. Unfortunately, my hacking skills are very inferior to many other noob hackers on this forum. The title of this hack for some reason (And obviously, being a remake of FE7) doesn't relate to any sea and the peril part refers to the enhanced difficulty of the hack. Pictures and vids coming soon. As well as an alpha.

Fail Changelog

+Inserted a new map into prologue that hardly changes anything.

+A handful of generic enemies now have 100% growth in every stat. +Batta is now a merc, and is impossible to kill :p

+First few chapters have random boss music.

+Serra is a 50 Hp cleric that can use Anima and Dark magic.

+Thin swords are Lyn locked, have 2 range with no animation (Will be fixed) and 5 uses with poison!

+Added a class called "Tent Jockeys". Low movement paladins forced to lug a giant tent with nothing in it. High Hp, Atk, Def, Res, and Con. Woa Do weapon lock. Can use Axes, Lances, and Swords.

+Added a promotion to the "Tent Jockeys" called "Fort Jockeys". Just a Tent Jockey, but more levels!

+Prologue is raining while the song "Cogs Of Fate" is playing, I like that song.

+Chapter 1 purposely glitched for lulz. Not sure if that's bad.

+Chapter 2 features Glass the Hero is pursuing you from the long alternate path.

+Chapter 16 (The one where Eliwood meets Lyn) has Bauker buffed as a General boss with a Silver Spear, Horse Killer, Axereaver, and a Uber Spear.

+Fire Dragon is also buffed. (I think)

+Prologue Events disabled (Duh)

+Shops and early game chest have different inventory. (Nothing uber)

+Armories, shops, and secret shops have slightly different text. (As well as arena man)

+Afa's drops give 15% growth boost compared to that useless 5% it used to give.

+Critical bonus is 25, WOOHOO!!!

+Vulnerary restores 20 Hp, because units were to grown up for vulnerary vanilla in no time.

+Level cap is 30.

-Kent has a question mark for his portrait (the non-tutorial one) I'm too lazy even if it is easy to load a module and select some doohickey.

Edited by Garcia

This, uh, looks like some sort of attempt between a troll hack and a difficulty one? I honestly have no idea what to make of it.

Edited by eclipse

This, uh, looks like some sort of attempt between a troll hack and a difficulty one? I honestly have no idea what to make of it.

This is pretty much how I feel. Some of the stuff seems completely random and fairly pointless, but some of the stuff seems fairly interesting.

Batta is now a merc, and is impossible to kill :p

Well, this idea is terribad. How exactly are you supposed to pass prologue with BATTA THE BEAST being unkillable.

well i dont see what your trying to acomplish your changes make no sense they dont come together in any logical way if you could explain what you want to do and how the changes you made accomplish this then i might be able to give feed back

I know, what i'm actually trying to accomplish is that this is a joke hack, just not as silly as other joke hacks (Thank god) though with more difficulty. All changes so far have nothing to do with the game's main aspects, but after a bit more i'll finish my weird ideas and start making progress. Only a few days in and i already screwed something up. I mean, i didn't even show that it was joke hack, a JOKE HACK for [insert important person]'s sake.

"Well, this idea is terribad. How exactly are you supposed to pass prologue with BATTA THE BEAST being unkillable."

[batta pursues you, meaning that he is not always on the sieze area.]

---

Don't double post.

eCut~

Edited by eCut

I can't tell if you're being serious about this project or if you're just trolling.

Either way, I'm laughing my ass off.

As the title states, it is a joke thread. xP