I remember when half of the mods were normal members

Ansem

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say I remember when Tangerine was a normal member, but she could never be considered normal.

I remember when the Fruit Beast was a newblet. I remember when Fireman was a mod and i remember before he ever got modded. [/old member]

Freohr would be a great mod! Shut up, yes you would.

I remember when the Fruit Beast was a newblet. I remember when Fireman was a mod and i remember before he ever got modded. [/old member]

Shit I remember all of that as well.

I'm getting on this boat~

But....

BUT.........

It sounds so boriiiinnnnng I have ADD I can't monitor anything for too long if there was a certain place that needed moderation (even though I guess it usually seems quiet enough here but I still don't go out much besides FFtF and FE4 thread x3) but besides that I make biased decisions all the time and I'm too much of a softy I would go too easy on everybody and would just get nothing done in the end and there's also how I let myself get too easily influenced when somebody tries convincing something and you shouldn't have a mod that's so easy to sway all the time it's like I can't even think for myself and added on to that even, I can't make big decisions which I'm sure mods do and it's like whenever I try to make big decisions I spend too much time paying too much attention to too many fine details and am also too afraid to mess up important things and I bet nobody could even take me seriously because of the way I act all the time but I don't wanna change my own attitude and look at all these run-on sentences this looks so unprofessional and unmodly of me I am not mod materiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllll

And yes, I remember those times as well~

I remember when I was new!! =D