North American release: Feb 4, 2013, EU release: April, 2013

Elieson

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im counting down the days til 4th of feb so I can watch videos on youtube. I can't begin to imagine how excited you guys are that actually get to play it.

Guessing yer one of the folks that has to wait till April or so to get it. This is why I don't feel bad having to wait an extra day past the release date to play it.

and if yer not, then I hope you can get it soon. Would drive me nuts, personally.

I'm Australian so who knows when I'll be getting my hands on it. Until then, Youtube will be my best friend.

Well, EB Games systems have April, but going off previous FE releases here....it'll be May >_>

Glad I'm importing the bundle

GameXplain got another video up (chapter 4 gameplay footage)

Marth got a 'Parallel Falchion'

Callum, Flavia, Basilio, Emmeryn and Phila voices sounds pretty nice.

Lon'qu got a pretty deep voice.

I absolutely love Rickens voice!!

MODEDIT: yes i'm excited too but don't doublepost

Edited by Integrity

Flavia sounds incredibly familiar...

EDIT: Marth's Falchion is the Parallel Falchion

EDIT2: Sumia sounds pretty nice, Callum...not how I expected XD

EDIT3: Basilio remains Basilio, Philein became Phila, don't really like Emmeryn's voice..

Edited by Wheels

The voices are all around nice. My favorites are definitely Basilio and Lon'qu. They sound so MANLY. Although, I do like the direction they went with Ricken. Flavia was also pretty cool, as was Sumia.

Also...

Gangrel remains unchanged.

Breaking down crying.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you...!

All other names can go be whatever they want to be. I'm happy now.

But on voices, Basilio's is a little too deep, in my opinion, but not bad.

Lon'qu, Emmeryn, and Flavia are all great.

I was the one person who liked Sumia's really high voice, so I'm a little sad to see it go.

As a side note, I'm thrilled they'll still use the word "dastard".

Edited by Valorous_Roland

I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't like Lon'qu's English voice, but I've only heard a little bit. Ricken's voice is amazing, however. He sounds like somebody who can be taken seriously, and I like that. Emmeryn's voice is nice too, sounds very similar to her Japanese counterpart.

With that said, I don't care that much about the English voices, I just want the game to come out already! Waiting 13 more days is going to become torture.

Edited by Quick

Something else I noticed about that video: Apparently Basilio and Flavia are referred to as the "Khan's of Ferox." Flavia is referred to as the East Khan, and Basilio is referred to as the West Khan. Granted, it sounds better than "East Queen and West King," but let's be honest, I can't not look at that and automatically think "Genghis Khan? SAVAGES!"

EDIT: I've only heard barely two lines from Lon'qu, and already I'm starting to believe he's voiced by Liam O'Brien. I was a tad confused when he said "get back," but you really tend to hear that it's Liam O'Brien when he says "right." If it turns out not to be him, I'll be surprised.

EDIT: Ricken is voiced by either Johnny Yong Bosch or Antony Del Rio. Calling it right now.

Edited by Karaszure