North American release: Feb 4, 2013, EU release: April, 2013

Elieson

Don't judge him, man~

he's just getting in touch with his feminine side

he's still bitter they wouldn't let him ride a pegasus

lol, you're right, i shouldn't judge. i'll just have to wait for someone to hack the game and let my male avatar ride a pegasus.

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just need to set the language back to English, and afterwards set it back to Japanese and that bug will be fixed. Unfortunately, every time you reset or start the game with Japanese voices on the sound gets glitchedand you need to repeat that. Yes, even soft resets count.

Edited by NeonZ

Leif and Roy's DLC packages were released simultaneously in Japan. Looks like that's not happening here; perhaps they're leaving Leif - and thus the King vs King series - until after Champions of Yore is over with?

Leif and Roy's DLC packages were released simultaneously in Japan. Looks like that's not happening here; perhaps they're leaving Leif - and thus the King vs King series - until after Champions of Yore is over with?

I've noticed tha it hasn't even been a week and we already got a second piece of the DLC. Hopefully this means we'll get Demon Fighter really soon.

I've noticed tha it hasn't even been a week and we already got a second piece of the DLC. Hopefully this means we'll get Demon Fighter really soon.

I'm pretty sure it's mostly a matter of that the Japanese game released stuff on Thursdays, and it's already Thursday. But I would expect an accelerated schedule, which already seems to be in place with tossing out another team so fast rather than in another week.

I'm pretty sure it's mostly a matter of that the Japanese game released stuff on Thursdays, and it's already Thursday. But I would expect an accelerated schedule, which already seems to be in place with tossing out another team so fast rather than in another week.

So, hopefully, soon.

Well, do consider that it had been a week since the online distribution had been started - the Thursday before the game's release. Sacred Stones' spotpass sorties started alongside standards - the seventh, Thursday. Presumably, the next team (Path of Radiance?) will be given the Thursday following, et cetera.

I imagine we'll be getting one DLC a week from now until the end. Likewise for Spotpass, which I guess be condensed so that each week gives a Spotpass team and a weapon, with paralogues and multiplayer teams every other week.

[spoiler=Paralogue character recruitment]If I'm correct, we will get Gangrel on the 14th, and I'm sure that he would be most pleased to be your valentine. Then Walmart on the 28th, Emmeryn on the 14th of March, Yen'fay on the 28th, Aversa on the 11th of April, and Priam on the 25th. But who knows. These are only the first two weeks and trying to place a pattern from only two points of data is pretty ill-advised. For all we know they might have just wanted everyone to have FE7's team from the start to see how the system works.

Edited by Iridium

I think I'll unpin this topic, since the game's been out in North America for a while.

When there's an update on the European release, somebody can make a new topic for it and me or another staff member can pin it ^^

Edited by VincentASM

On the official Nintendo's Facebook page:

"Marriage is a big part of Fire Emblem Awakening. Who should Chrom choose? Leave your vote in the comments and we will reveal the winning bachelorette on Valentine's Day!"

...Huh. A poll for Chrom's waifu. Interesting.

Plus they neglected the village girl if only I had a good picture of her.

Here's the image of the Village Girl that becomes Lucina's mother if Chrom doesn't have a wife in his support option. (And plus, she shared the same portrait with the other women (which of them said "Maiden") from the Prologue and Paralogue 7)

Edited by King Marth 64