North American release: Feb 4, 2013, EU release: April, 2013

Elieson

^ Sadly, there's no word on the 3DS bundle. But NOA did say that there's going to be a few trailers dropping in the two months between now and Awakening's release date in America, so I'd expect knowledge of the bundle to be released soon. If we don't get it, it is what it is. But if they bundle it with an Awakening-themed 3DS XL instead, I'll buy that in a heartbeat.

Edited by Karaszure

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is awesome. Now if only I had a 3DS, maybe I'll borrow my friend's... Some of the translations bother me, like really, Ronku to Lon'qu?

It's not just you. I hate Lon'qu too.

But I'm just happy we got it, finally. I'm excited to see the rest of the translations, if not a little wary.

Edited by Valorous_Roland

So Liz is now Lissa...

A lot of the names sound ridiculous, and I'm probably going to still call them by their japanese names for a while. (Lon'qu over Ronkuu, seriously?)

Overtime you should get over it. I still think it makes me less excited for this game. (A little off topic) it was the same when I first heard some of the names in the 5th gen of Pokemon. Now I love it.

Edited by Quick

Ah. At first I was kinda put off by the whole Ronku < Lon'qu ordeal, but I did some research and found this:

[ 2 syll. qui-(l)lon, qu-ill-on ] The baby boy name Quillon is pronounced as KWIHLahN †. Quillon is derived from Irish Gaelic and Latin origins. From Latin roots, its meaning is sword.

I'm guessing his name was based off of this. It makes sense now, I suppose.

I'm really glad this game is coming out in so early in February. I'll be sure to play the heck out of it come release day and then pick up Sly 4 the next day.

Edited by Nimue

*Does a happy dance*

Yes! This is earlier than I expected, which was June-ish, so hooray! Hmm...I wonder if I should pre order it now or wait...

But on the plus side, I'm glad at least Awakening's coming to the U.S!

Edited by Aura Of Twilight