Will you play for....

Hana

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I'll be going for both a bit,I will look out,that the parents of the children won't have access to the same classes,so that the children get as much possibilities for class change as possible and I will marry my unit with someone who can pass down a unique skill,not necessarily because I want to use it,but simply to have it xD.

However my first playthrough will be used to fill the support library(which should be far easier in this game,since everyone can have as many A-supports as he/she wants),I am not sure if I'll keep that playthrough at all.

I can't tell the difference in FE:A.

Power I suppose, because I can't really see any "Love" couples that I like over something that is a "Power" couple.

..Nono/Lon'qu, I suppose? Maybe (Nono/Kellam is a better gameplay couple, hands down)

I don't like Sumia/Chrom for some reason... I mean I should, but... for some reason, I don't-- and the non-MU Power couple for Chrom (Olivia, gives best options to Lucina (out of all of her possible mothers) hands down, and Chrom is pretty much hands down the best father in the game) is at the same time my favorite story one of Chrom's.

The power of love is greater than any stat.

Love is equal to 1 mov, and 2 to all other stats.

The power of Rainbows is 4 to all the stats love gives 2 to...

<obscure joke>On the other hand, Love Creates Save Points... horrifying save points...</obscure joke>

Edited by Airship Canon

Well, i'm gonna do both at the same time.

One month ago, i did a list only based on my feelings toward each trio ( mother - father - child ) according to their personalities without taking into account modifiers stats.

3 days ago, i choose the class i wanted for each child, and by looking at the modifiers...SUPRISE...they were possibly the best modifiers you can ended up with for those class. :B):

Love and peace all the waaaaaaaaay!

Saryi is going to be the first woman I hook up my male MU with. (Seriously, she does not get enough love) Though alternatively, Lucina is an extremely close second.

As for the rest...I'll alternate between pairings. Odd, I thought at this point there would have been a guide to the Awakening couples, as I'm sure only certain characters can pair with others.

Next month can't arrive any sooner!

Odd, I thought at this point there would have been a guide to the Awakening couples, as I'm sure only certain characters can pair with others.

Almost every male character can be paired with almost every female character. The only exceptions are Chrom and Sumia, who have limited options but still get several people they can pair with, and a few other, specific characters, mostly the sidequest characters, who can only be paired with My Unit.

Almost every male character can be paired with almost every female character. The only exceptions are Chrom and Sumia, who have limited options but still get several people they can pair with, and a few other, specific characters, mostly the sidequest characters, who can only be paired with My Unit.

Really? Awesome!

Time to write down my first play-through pairings!

I always play for the love. :P It's one of my very few girly traits. I love pairing characters up and altering their endings. It's what keeps me going back to Star Ocean: Second Story so many times.

I also play for the attractive guy characters, which this game strays from for the most part. Hopefully the 3D models will look better than the OA.

I'm going to play for love for my first two runs/files, then for power on my third one. The question is, what could I do to have a child with a good build? Oh, the possibilities.

Love only. While I do kind of care about stats and skills, I don't care so much as to what's optimal or anything. That's boring and soulless I think. Considering that I've never played an FE game that way in the first place luuuuuuuuuuuul.