Looking for sprites

Fateborn

I tore this forum to pieces, and even FEplanet, and other site to shreds for any custom battle sprites.

To almost no luck, (only found one appropriate sprite idea for one of my character)

So...

Anyone have the Boyd fighter sprite, or even better... Female version of it? I'd love an appropriate female berserker sprite too. (without bikini like I saw on FEplanet or helms if possible)

Thanks.

To almost no luck, (only found one appropriate sprite idea for one of my character)

Because custom sprites involve a lot of frames. Meaning a lot of work when it comes to smoothing out the animations, as well as shading.

If you want to see how much work people put into those, just look at Yeti's topic and how the stickman animations eventually become a finished product through hours and hours of work.

Anyone have the Boyd fighter sprite, or even better... Female version of it? I'd love an appropriate female berserker sprite too. (without bikini like I saw on FEplanet or helms if possible)

You mean naked, right.

Somebody had a GCFE fighter somewhere.

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·

Because custom sprites involve a lot of frames. Meaning a lot of work when it comes to smoothing out the animations, as well as shading.

If you want to see how much work people put into those, just look at Yeti's topic and how the stickman animations eventually become a finished product through hours and hours of work.

Not really that kind of sprite that I found.

It's just overworld one.

I'm just looking for a GC/wii FE fighter sprite, and femalezerker because reasons.

Edit

@ KoT

THANK! Now for femzerk

Can't believe I forgot that site existed...

Edited by Ubel Engel

Forgive me but...

Can I ask what or who is Dei?

(Note I do have a femzerk sprite, but I want helmless since this suitable one has helms >.> and I don't know if I can resprite the head to suit my purpose.)

Edited by Ubel Engel