Soul Calibur 4!!!!!!

Masu

I haven't played it in a while before yesterday (and boy did it show), but it started to come back to me. I want to get it, but it's so damn expensive for a PS3 AND the games

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the first Soul Caliber, I actually thought everybody was just talking in their own native language, instead of Japanese. Incidentally, that was my favorite one. What are the notable changes from SC 3?

SC4 is a huge downgrade for the series. CaS sucks compared to 3 and Story mode is shit. Also Arcade is the worst piece of crap ever. There is also nothing to unlock.

SC4 is a huge downgrade for the series. CaS sucks compared to 3 and Story mode is shit. Also Arcade is the worst piece of crap ever. There is also nothing to unlock.

That's not what everyone else says. I hear many call it the best SC yet.

You get The Apprentice in Arcade mode and he wtfpwns, kthx.

is the tier list out yet im curious to see were hilde is and poor talim is probably at the bottom boooooo!!!

Whats with you and tiers?

Story mode got a major downgrade. You have to agree or you are a blind fanboy.

Who cares about story mode? Its a fighting game

it does. thats what it is for. i dont wanna argue about this so lets just leave it at this

uhhh no it doesnt. Hell it sounds more liek a "list of ppl used more and less often by pros" if you ask me.