Soul Calibur 4!!!!!!

Masu

ITS AWESOME! My sister and I turned it on, we see the graphics and we're like "O_O.......IT LOOKS THIS GOOD ON A 6 YEAR OLD TV!?" My older brother is like "That settles it. Im getting an HD TV for this thing" Its so freaking fun!(My sister is doing Xianguha's story right now......and she wont let me play >_<)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITS AWESOME! My sister and I turned it on, we see the graphics and we're like "O_O.......IT LOOKS THIS GOOD ON A 6 YEAR OLD TV!?" My older brother is like "That settles it. Im getting an HD TV for this thing" Its so freaking fun!(My sister is doing Xianguha's story right now......and she wont let me play >_<)

Have fun MaSu

Have fun MaSu

MY SISTER WONT LET ME PLAY!

I want to play it so badly, but I lack a PS3. I was addicted to the character creation mode in SC3, and I hear it's better than ever in SC4. I want my Talim back.....

Its amazing in this one! And I THINK(not sure yet) you can use them in online matches. I wanna unlock Darth Vader ASAP! Even though Ivy and Xianguha kick ass.

Seriously, SC4 owns. Which reminds me... I gotta get Peter to rent it again. My character is a total slut. Dresses slutty, sounds slutty, talks slutty, fights like Cassandra. It's great. <3 XD

Seriously, SC4 owns. Which reminds me... I gotta get Peter to rent it again. My character is a total slut. Dresses slutty, sounds slutty, talks slutty, fights like Cassandra. It's great. <3 XD

You know before I even replied the first time I said "I bet Zan's going to say something along (the lines you used)"

I wanna play it. 2 and 3 were fun. Also, Cym, Des, Zeph, and I were having a discussion with someone not important enough to mention about how slutty ALL of the girls in SC look like, which lead to my MaSu "motivational" poster.

I wanna play it. 2 and 3 were fun. Also, Cym, Des, Zeph, and I were having a discussion with someone not important enough to mention about how slutty ALL of the girls in SC look like, which lead to my MaSu "motivational" poster.

I'm in the mood for a discussion *heads to chat*

Also click on the Click here to see MaSu link in Hika's sig, it's Soul Cal related

With the exception of Talim. Her innocence is one of the reasons she's my favorite character to use. Well, I don't believe she's slutty in this one....

With the exception of Talim. Her innocence is one of the reasons she's my favorite character to use. Well, I don't believe she's slutty in this one....

The person who isn't important enough to mention/remember (I think Kyrra) said something about being able to see her butt in one of the games. How he noticed that I will never know.

I dont get whats with their obsession with the female's breasts in this. I mean alright I know you're trying to be realistic and all but it looks like friggin jello which is DISGUSTING.

Taki always looked like she had two big red balloons ever since SC2.

It wouldnt be a huge issue if it was just taki because then she would just be that "Huge boobs" character. But no, now EVERY WOMAN has the jiggle! EVEN TALIM! WTF!?

Lol! Well thats to be expected! *Is focusing on making TOS and TOtA chars* If you can get tonfas in this, Im totally making Hibari.

I am currently playing Soulcalibur Legends. Why I brought that up, I dunno. Also, Lloyd looks like an adult in that game.

Also, I think I'm gonna get it for my 360, it's just collecting dust.

I am currently playing Soulcalibur Legends. Why I brought that up, I dunno. Also, Lloyd looks like an adult in that game.

I wouldn't say an adult, but he definitely looks a bit older. A lot, actually.

I dunno why SCL got such a bad rating all over though, I thoroughly enjoyed it. =/

MY SISTER WONT LET ME PLAY!

Its amazing in this one! And I THINK(not sure yet) you can use them in online matches. I wanna unlock Darth Vader ASAP! Even though Ivy and Xianguha kick ass.

Yes! A Xianguha fan! Is she good in SC4?

I read she got nerfed.

Not from what i've done with her! *she fights the same as in SC 2&3 which is good for ppl familiar with her playstyle so i rape everyone with her* I owned the last boss without taking damage. And I just unlocked Darth Vader and my older brother beat his story. His victory quotes are hilarious. They're all about "JOIN THE DARK SIDE" or "THE DARK SIDE IS WTFPWNZOR!"

I wouldn't say an adult, but he definitely looks a bit older. A lot, actually.

I dunno why SCL got such a bad rating all over though, I thoroughly enjoyed it. =/

I currently just beat the dragon boss, and I got to say, it is one hard game. It did tire me out after a while, there were a lot of sensor motions. Other than the boring level design I've seen so far, the battle system is awesome.

Also, Lloyd looks a lot older, maybe he got a growth spurt so that he'd fit in with all the SC characters?

I currently just beat the dragon boss, and I got to say, it is one hard game. It did tire me out after a while, there were a lot of sensor motions. Other than the boring level design I've seen so far, the battle system is awesome.

Also, Lloyd looks a lot older, maybe he got a growth spurt so that he'd fit in with all the SC characters?

Its supposed to be after TOS. And he looks the same in TOS 2 because of the new graphical design.