Pokemon Adventures R/B/G/Y Mafia

BBM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are who you think you are, I think I can believe that. I don't have any extra information though and everything I came up with was proven to be things inthread. I don't remember my interactions with Elieson but he's actually town I believe so I'm not sure any of my interactions would actually make me look scummy.

I am kind of ... confused right now. >_> I was expecting someone to disappear like how Paperblade did, but instead there's a second death. I really am not sure what this means.

Helios and Mancer, perhaps it just my ignorance of the source material, but what is the significance of Sabrina, exactly? Does this help with scum hunting or anything?

Also, I'm really sorry about my inactivity this game. There's a reason I originally didn't want to sign up for this but I really wanted to play a game with JB. I likely won't be around much until like the day after tomorrow because I want to spend the rest of my time here with my friends and unreliable connection. I'll do my best to sneak on and contribute when I can. Again, I'm sorry.

I don't know for certain, but I'm just going to assume it means we have an SK and last night the mafia had a janitorkill but it was one shot.

In the manga this game is based off, Sabrina is a member of Team Rocket. She has a Kadabra so that's why I thought of her. It really doesn't have too much significance other than that though and it's really a lesser reason than a big one.

So the only people that haven't claimed yet are Mancer, Helios, Boron, JB, Kay, and Strawman. I'm town, so if we assume that everyone who's claimed their roles so far is telling the truth, and if I'm right about things, then that means the scumteam lies with Strawman, JB, and Boron (and maybe Kay since she was pretty aggressive with the Shinori lynch). I think I like Boron the best out of those three, so I'd like to lynch either Strawman or JB today. Thoughts on this everyone?

I am kind of ... confused right now. >_> I was expecting someone to disappear like how Paperblade did, but instead there's a second death. I really am not sure what this means.

Helios and Mancer, perhaps it just my ignorance of the source material, but what is the significance of Sabrina, exactly? Does this help with scum hunting or anything?

Also, I'm really sorry about my inactivity this game. There's a reason I originally didn't want to sign up for this but I really wanted to play a game with JB. I likely won't be around much until like the day after tomorrow because I want to spend the rest of my time here with my friends and unreliable connection. I'll do my best to sneak on and contribute when I can. Again, I'm sorry.

Sabrina, Koga, and Lt. Surge are all in Team Rocket in the manga. Blaine originally is too, except he betrays them later.

Mancer, you should really be considering outing any info you have now, painting more of a target on your head would be pretty hard, and that way it'll at least benefit other people.

So I guess we really do have an SK?

Not necessarily SK. It's possible, especially with how common limited-shot Janitors are, but I don't like the way you're assuming it.

Also if you had no outside information, wanting my character claim seems weird.

That Shinori flip certainly doesn't make JB look any better, though. (Yeah, I'm totally aware it reflects badly on me too, but I don't subscribe to the "can't accuse people of anything if you aren't perfect yourself" philosophy of mafia.)

Kay, you forgot Giovanni. He's the Team Rocket's Leader.

The significance isn't with Sabrina, it's with what I heard from Kadabra. I'm going to consider revealing what I know, since I do realise that by mentioning Kadabra, I would have gotten the notice of scum team by now.

Shinori flip tells me this. Kay obviously and outwardly wanted Shinori dead. If she was mafia or even SK, using her kill on him would 1. not accomplish anything productive for her and 2.make her look terrible. So yeah, not thinking Kay is scum anymore at this point.

Kay, you forgot Giovanni. He's the Team Rocket's Leader.

The significance isn't with Sabrina, it's with what I heard from Kadabra. I'm going to consider revealing what I know, since I do realise that by mentioning Kadabra, I would have gotten the notice of scum team by now.

I didn't forget Giovanni, that's just more widely known because it's true in the video games and anime too, and I wasn't sure I needed to mention it.

Alright then.

Mancer pls out what Kadabra told you - Kadabra is Sabrina's main pokemon, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's some sort of role that lets mafia communicate with any townie by OC.

Anyway, since I've got a role really similar to Cam's, I think it would be a good idea for me to claim. I'm the Pokemon Fan Club President (the old guy in vermillion), and I'm also watcher, but unlike Cam I get the identities of the people who visited the person I watched instead of their roles. Also I can only watch someone once every 2 nights because I'm an old useless asshole.

Mancer pls out what Kadabra told you - Kadabra is Sabrina's main pokemon, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's some sort of role that lets mafia communicate with any townie by OC.

Anyway, since I've got a role really similar to Cam's, I think it would be a good idea for me to claim. I'm the Pokemon Fan Club President (the old guy in vermillion), and I'm also watcher, but unlike Cam I get the identities of the people who visited the person I watched instead of their roles. Also I can only watch someone once every 2 nights because I'm an old useless asshole.

And do you have any results you feel like outing, JB?

Also I feel like JB might be trying to discredit any info Mancer has here.

Not sure I believe JB's claim because two watchers in a smaller game like this doesn't seem to add up. Also pokemon fanclub boss seems to be a fakeclaimed character since he's a lesser character in the entire thing (and I dont' even remember him showing up in the manga unlike Daisy). Not to mention it was pretty obvious who Mancer was softclaiming and there's no reason for town to out that.

@Kay: It's stupid but I was kinda flavor-hunting and I figured you'd pick a gym leader or dex holder lol.

So yeah still think we should lynch Straw or JB, but would prefer Straw atm.

Not sure I believe JB's claim because two watchers in a smaller game like this doesn't seem to add up. Also pokemon fanclub boss seems to be a fakeclaimed character since he's a lesser character in the entire thing (and I dont' even remember him showing up in the manga unlike Daisy). Not to mention it was pretty obvious who Mancer was softclaiming and there's no reason for town to out that.

@Kay: It's stupid but I was kinda flavor-hunting and I figured you'd pick a gym leader or dex holder lol.

So yeah still think we should lynch Straw or JB, but would prefer Straw atm.

Pokemon Fan Club boss actually has a significant-ish part in the manga IIRC. Also, a bunch of odd info roles instead of a standard cop seems reasonable to me.

JB, why watch Strawman? I'm not really surprised by no one visiting him. What's your reasoning for not watching, say, Wren or Baldrick? Or at least someone more noticeable than Strawman...

I get this feeling that JB and Straw are buddies, therefore it'd be easy to fake one watcher report. Not to mention having two watchers in a game seems unnecessary. So I'm not buying this at all, but would still prefer if Straw was lynched over JB to prove this theory (if I'm off and he is a watcher then town doesn't lose a valuable role).

I get this feeling that JB and Straw are buddies, therefore it'd be easy to fake one watcher report. Not to mention having two watchers in a game seems unnecessary. So I'm not buying this at all, but would still prefer if Straw was lynched over JB to prove this theory (if I'm off and he is a watcher then town doesn't lose a valuable role).

How would JB and Straw being buddies make it easier to fake a watcher report? Also their roles aren't identical, Voyeur =/= Watcher. If JB is scum, it makes more sense for him to just be scum!Watcher than something else, IMO, considering that it's not the easiest thing to fake and he did claim it after a similar role had flipped.

Mancer, you should really just out whatever you have. You're pretty likely to get targeted by scum anyway, and if you have a definite claim you're also probably more likely to be protected.

Pokemon Fan Club boss actually has a significant-ish part in the manga IIRC. Also, a bunch of odd info roles instead of a standard cop seems reasonable to me.

JB, why watch Strawman? I'm not really surprised by no one visiting him. What's your reasoning for not watching, say, Wren or Baldrick? Or at least someone more noticeable than Strawman...

I had some reasoning where mafia would want to get a kill on a player who hadn't done very much, and in the end they targeted scorri instead of StSS, so I wasn't too far off the mark.

I'm about to go to bed, but I have time to make one short quick post. And, uh, why are we all claiming again? >_> I mean, if people have results that are going to help us scum hunt that they feel should be outed, then just give it to us straight. (In other words, stop beating around the bush looking weird Mancer.) I'm not going to claim unless everyone wants me to do so or something because I feel that we've outed too many of our roles already.

Kay, I'll out my result towards the end of Day 3. There is something that I want to confirm first.

I'll make a more detailed post when I get home, I'm outside and posting from my phone right now.

There's so much out here that I feel people should at least character claim or something. Fullclaiming may help more at this point, since we know a bunch of roles and some of them are stuff like odd and a lot of people have soft-claimed already. It feels like scumhunting would be easier with everyone's claims out in the open rather than this half-assed claiming mafia easily can hide behind. I can fullclaim if people want to, at least.

Of some reason it appears that there's a couple of roles with limits such as even night while anti-town has silencer, kidnapper/janitor/something and has proven capable of two kills a night (unless vig). I don't think scum can be many considering they've shown their abilities are pretty strong.

I feel alright about strawman right now, but I don't like Boron or Iris at the moment. I'm surprised Shinori, who was a viable lynch target, was lynched rather than the doc claim, and Iris haven't done anything and Wren was still bad. Iris say something plz

Boron hasn't said anything useful other than her vote on Shinori since the beginning of last phase, despite having quite a few posts lately. It's starting to feel like coasting and feels really scummy and I'd like her to at least character claim and come up with a few reads. A lot of stuff other than Shinori has happened that is worth commenting on.

The same can be said for Elieson who just haven't been here since D1 but he at least proved his role. Would also like him to come back.

Mancer, softclaiming like that will make it dubious that you even make it to Day 3. At least I will be suspicious if you do, because if you're scum then you can just out something that conveniently fits all the kills of the past three days. You've been saying there's something "you want to confirm" since the beginning of the last phase, why do you think waiting even longer will be useful?

##Vote: Boron

Also, I'll be absent for the rest of the day, and I'd like to request an extension in advance if there are other's who're going to be busy too.

I don't mind a character claim, since town has more or less guessed my identity.

I am Yellow.

I won't divulge my role yet. I might tomorrow night, if I feel that it is necessary.