The Second Serenes Forest Awards

Serene

First thing is, can we get this pinned.

Second thing is pretty much the same awards as last time, plus any new ideas for awards. Can someone bring up the list of awards from last time. That would help. And I'm hosting this instead of Lyle because on a collective front, people were not pleased with the Best couple award. And since I ain't going to be nominated for it, we shouldn't have a problem.

So here's some awards I remember

Best Avatar

Nightmare

Fireman

Kilvas (includes are of here made avatars)

Hika

Best Sig

Zan (for his sig and mine)

Raven (for all his sigs)

Doom (for his and Knifes)

Ninji

Nightmare

Best Brawler

Knife

Fox

Mac

Most Spammy

Serene

Light

MaSu

Clarie

Meteor

Biggest Noob

Smashbro

Light

Best Couple

Lyle and Bianchi

Kilvas and MaSu

Fox and Raven

Best artist

Kilvas

Raven

Doom

Best Mod

Fox

Metal Arc

Harvey Dent

Best contributer

I'll take new awards, and any award I forgot

Here's more with nominations

Best newbie

Cymbeline

Desdemona

Songbird

Sannmcci

Smashbro

Tibarn

Best story,

The Quest of the Holy Hikari

Final Fantasy: The Crystal's Within

Tales of Serenes

The Live action movie

Best History

Kilvas

Emerald

Lyle

Fireman

Kiryn

Favorite person who came back

Gatrie

Blue Wind (Or the Wind)

Claire

Meteor

Mushashi

Aurion Emblem

Edited by Zelika

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First thing is, can we get this pinned.

Second thing is pretty much the same awards as last time, plus any new ideas for awards. Can someone bring up the list of awards from last time. That would help. And I'm hosting this instead of Lyle because on a collective front, people were not pleased with the Best couple award. And since I ain't going to be nominated for it, we shouldn't have a problem.

So here's some awards I remember

Best Sig

Best Brawler

Most Spammy

Biggest Noob

Best Couple

Best sig

Best artist

Best writer

Best Mod

Best contributer

I'll take new awards, and any award I forgot

For some new ones: How about:

Best Newbie (Nominate Cym,Des and Songbird)

Best Story (Quest for Holy Hikari,Tales of Serenes,Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles the Crystal Within)

Best History (Kiryn,Lyle,Princess,Emerald Fox)

For some new ones: How about:

Best Newbie (Nominate Cym,Des and Songbird)

Best Story (Quest for Holy Hikari,Tales of Serenes,Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles the Crystal Within)

Best History (Kiryn,Lyle,Princess,Emerald Fox)

Sure

And also my story is not a Crystal Chronicle, I don't see Selikes running around do I.

Here's another one, Best quiz maker, between me and Knife

I AM NOMINATING THE BEST HISTORY FOR THE BEST HISTORY CATEGORY, FIREMAN'S HISTORY WRITTEN BY FIREMAN. IT IS ON THE 2ND PAGE OF CREATIVE I BELIEVE. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ IT THEN YOU HAVE TO OR FIREMAN WILL KILL YOU.

I AM NOMINATING THE BEST HISTORY FOR THE BEST HISTORY CATEGORY, FIREMAN'S HISTORY WRITTEN BY FIREMAN. IT IS ON THE 2ND PAGE OF CREATIVE I BELIEVE. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ IT THEN YOU HAVE TO OR FIREMAN WILL KILL YOU.

This.

Returning ones from Lyle's:

Best FFtF topic (Nominate Serenes Tavern,Hotel Masu,Serenes Forest Ball)

Best Avatar (Nominate.......dunno. The ppl with their pics from princess.)

Biggest Noob (Smashbro,TheL/Light/Soujaboy whatever the hell his name will be,Mac)

Person Least Likely to get an award(Cym,Des,Doom103,Smashbro,Zero the Hero)

Best Female in the Forest(was called Goddess of the forest but may as well let all the women in this section)

New ones:

Most Epic Fail(Masu,TheL/Light/soujaboy,Lyle,TLS)

Topic Ruiner (Lyle,Knife,TLS,TheL/Light/soujaboy)

Dumbest post(TLS,Lyle,Masu,Mac,Smashbro,Tibarn/Oliver is in control)

Most Rowdy person (TLS,Tibarn/Oliver is in control)

Dumbest Picture posted(Not users real pics, just a stupid picture posted that failed) (Masu,Lyle,TLS)

Dumbest Video Link posted (Mac,Hika)

Most Unoticed (Zero,EmeraldFox,TLS)

Best Siblings in the Forest (Princess and Zero,Masu and Songbird, Fox and CGV, Serene and TheL/light/soujaboy)

Best Friends (Masu and Branded, Serene and Princess, Songbird and Nightmare,Fireman and Bianchi/Hikari)

Best Drinker (Masu,Fox,Damon,TLS,Tibarn/Oliver is in control,Raven,Bianchi/Hikari)

Weirdest Obsession (Masu and green tea,Branded and sprite,Nyrik and Bianchi and their motor oil,Nightmare and Eggman,Fireman and 10,000)

Best Motivator (Masu:He Kicks you while you're down. Lyle:Pervert In Denial. Knife:He ruins topics. Lyle:Topic Ruiner. TLS:He fails at getting women,kick him while he's down! Songbird:Yaoi fangirl(hika said that) Masu:DISGUSTING.)

Best Rivals: Masu and Damon, TLS and Tibarn/Oliver, Gaitre and TLS, Tibarn and Serene(remembers serene going "Taste some fire bitch" made me laugh so hard) Fox and Hikari, Kiryn and Hikari

Best Alter Ego:Lyle-Damon, Masu-usaM, Kiryn-Nyrik, Tibarn-Oliver, Blue Knight-Orange Knight.

Thats all I can think of

Alrhty then I'll get a list of nominations from the group for a week. But once a award has reached five or six nominations I will close it for nominations

Alrhty then I'll get a list of nominations from the group for a week. But once a award has reached five or six nominations I will close it for nominations

Sounds good.

Aww. I wasn't nominated for Biggest Noob. ;_;

Also, *asks for the MaSu motivator in my sig to be in there and watches everyone who has ever played Soul Calibur not named MaSu vote for it*

Aww. I wasn't nominated for Biggest Noob. ;_;

Also, *asks for the MaSu motivator in my sig to be in there and watches everyone who has ever played Soul Calibur not named MaSu vote for it*

No because that was an untrue motivator. The motivators that were nominated are true. I said something disgusting(the DISGUSTING motivator) Lyle and Knife ruined a few topics, Lyle is a pervert in denial always claiming to be a gentleman,and TLS fails at getting women and in response to my "Masu kicks you while you're down" I added "Kick him while he's down!" in his "TLS fails at getting women"

And you havent really been noobish...........why would you want to be biggest noob?Besides im sure TheL/Light/Soujaboy has everyones votes already. I put Mac for that epicly retarded video he posted the other day which may take a few votes away from TheL/Light/Souja boy.

Edited by MaSu

Returning ones from Lyle's:

Best FFtF topic (Nominate Serenes Tavern,Hotel Masu,Serenes Forest Ball)

Best Avatar (Nominate.......dunno. The ppl with their pics from princess.)

Biggest Noob (Smashbro,TheL/Light/Soujaboy whatever the hell his name will be,Mac)

Person Least Likely to get an award(Cym,Des,Doom103,Smashbro,Zero the Hero)

Best Female in the Forest(was called Goddess of the forest but may as well let all the women in this section)

New ones:

Most Epic Fail(Masu,TheL/Light/soujaboy,Lyle,TLS)

Topic Ruiner (Lyle,Knife,TLS,TheL/Light/soujaboy)

Dumbest post(TLS,Lyle,Masu,Mac,Smashbro,Tibarn/Oliver is in control)

Most Rowdy person (TLS,Tibarn/Oliver is in control)

Dumbest Picture posted(Not users real pics, just a stupid picture posted that failed) (Masu,Lyle,TLS)

Dumbest Video Link posted (Mac,Hika)

Most Unoticed (Zero,EmeraldFox,TLS)

Best Siblings in the Forest (Princess and Zero,Masu and Songbird, Fox and CGV, Serene and TheL/light/soujaboy)

Best Friends (Masu and Branded, Serene and Princess, Songbird and Nightmare,Fireman and Bianchi/Hikari)

Best Drinker (Masu,Fox,Damon,TLS,Tibarn/Oliver is in control,Raven,Bianchi/Hikari)

Weirdest Obsession (Masu and green tea,Branded and sprite,Nyrik and Bianchi and their motor oil,Nightmare and Eggman,Fireman and 10,000)

Best Motivator (Masu:He Kicks you while you're down. Lyle:Pervert In Denial. Knife:He ruins topics. Lyle:Topic Ruiner. TLS:He fails at getting women,kick him while he's down! Songbird:Yaoi fangirl(hika said that) Masu:DISGUSTING.)

Best Rivals: Masu and Damon, TLS and Tibarn/Oliver, Gaitre and TLS, Tibarn and Serene(remembers serene going "Taste some fire bitch" made me laugh so hard) Fox and Hikari, Kiryn and Hikari

Best Alter Ego:Lyle-Damon, Masu-usaM, Kiryn-Nyrik, Tibarn-Oliver, Blue Knight-Orange Knight.

Thats all I can think of

Oh god that's a lot I'll cut some out that I feel aren't needed but I think they could all be used and you forgot a couple things

I should be nominated for dumbest video link

This is why

Awards, yay. Does Lyle know about this? It was his idea.

No this is our idea, after what everyone considers a disaster of his because of the Best couple award

Oh god that's a lot I'll cut some out that I feel aren't needed but I think they could all be used and you forgot a couple things

I should be nominated for dumbest video link

This is why

*facepalms*

Shit I forgot about that. Add serene for dumbest video link. And i added alot because Im trying to give a large amount of ppl a chance to win to make it more fair...........THAN LYLE!

No because that was an untrue motivator. The motivators that were nominated are true. I said something disgusting(the DISGUSTING motivator) Lyle and Knife ruined a few topics, Lyle is a pervert in denial always claiming to be a gentleman,and TLS fails at getting women and in response to my "Masu kicks you while you're down" I added "Kick him while he's down!" in his "TLS fails at getting women"

And you havent really been noobish...........why would you want to be biggest noob?Besides im sure TheL/Light/Soujaboy has everyones votes already. I put Mac for that epicly retarded video he posted the other day which may take a few votes away from TheL/Light/Souja boy.

Alright fine, but the category isn't the "TRUEST" motivator, it's the "BEST" motivator.

Also, you're right about the Serene's brother thing.

Oh yeah I remembered one now:

Best Nickname(thing under your avatar)

Serene-The frozen Reaper

Princess-Artificial Laguz

Knife-WAHA KIFE

Songbird-Sweeter Delight

Cymbeline-Black Winged

Desdemona-Saint of Hope

Has anyone who is NOT Hika realized how damn biased this thing is?

I'll nominated you Hika don't worry. I thought it would be funny

MaSu put your motivator in the motivator award.

Also I've updated my list of awards

Alright fine, but the category isn't the "TRUEST" motivator, it's the "BEST" motivator.

Also, you're right about the Serene's brother thing.

Well I dont need THREE motivators in one category. PPl will start to bitch like "Masu is trying to make himself win!!!" The songbird one can count for you since you made it.

Yeah thats a good idea. The motivator winner goes to the one who made it so:

Masu Kicks You while you're down-TLS

TLS Fails at getting women,kick him while he's down!-Masu

Songbird,Yaoi fangirl-Hika

Masu-DISGUSTING-I forgot who made it.....I think it was serene

Lyle,Pervert In denial-Masu

Knife,he ruins topics-TLS

Lyle,Topic Ruiner-Knife

Edited by MaSu

I'll nominated you Hika don't worry. I thought it would be funny

MaSu put your motivator in the motivator award.

Also I've updated my list of awards

I don't care for being nominated.

I'm talking about how biased MaSu's thing is. Just take a slight glance at it.

I don't care for being nominated.

I'm talking about how biased MaSu's thing is. Just take a slight glance at it.

Im also in things that i already know i WILL NOT WIN. So yeah just take me out if ya want.

Lol, I remember the couples awards. Man Lyle, why?

Also, I say that we need to cut out a few awards, the more is not always merrier. And people get lazy when there are a lot of things to vote for.